This article is about mirror universe counterpart of Leeta. For other uses, see Leeta (disambiguation).
- "Turns out the evil version of me is an admiral there. Real piece of work, wears a lot of leather, carries a whip..."
- Leeta on Leeta (mirror)
- “Spoils of War”: The player discovers a message from Captain Leeta to Gul Kardek of the True Way, revealing that she has been considering assisting the True Way against the Federation.
- “Jabberwocky”: Captain Leeta hails the player in the Badlands of the Mirror Universe. The player wins the battle, but Leeta escapes in the Fortuna. The player later encounters Leeta on mirror-Bajor, but she escapes once again.
- “Counterpoint”: Using the Orb of Possibilities, Leeta, now an Admiral, transports mirror-Terok Nor over to the prime universe.
- “Assault on Terok Nor”: After boarding mirror-Terok Nor and defeating Leeta, she beams out and the player retrieves the Orb of Possibilities, thereby returning Terok Nor to its universe.
- Badlands Battlezone: Admiral Leeta commands the Enterprise during the final engagement in the Badlands.
- “Temporal Reckoning”: It is revealed that the Envoy was responsible for sending the U.S.S. Defiant into the Mirror Universe, and that he left a message for Leeta, inviting her to join the Temporal Liberation Front.
- “Ragnarok”: Leeta and her forces participate in the Battle of Procyon V. She confronts the player directly aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise-J, but escapes once she has been defeated, abandoning the Temporal Liberation Front.
- “The Measure of Morality (Part 1)”: Leeta appears as a simulacrum.
- “Firewall”: In a secure Federation facility in the Izar System, Leeta returns to the Prime Universe to speak with the player. She follows the player to the mirror universe in chasing after Captain Kuumaarke and retrieve the Emperor's data.
- “Operation: Wolf”: On the Holodeck, Leeta directs players as they train for a very important potential mission of infiltrating Earth Spacedock in the Mirror Universe.
- “Storm Clouds Gather”: Leeta discusses her mirror universe counterpart.
- “Quark's Lucky Seven”: Starfleet intelligence logs state that they hope Admiral Leeta's recent lack of activity shows she has given up attacking the prime universe.
- Terran Task Force reputation faction
- “Message from Another Universe I”: The player discovers a log entry recorded by Leeta. In it, Leeta reveals that she was not well-respected early in her career with the Empire, until the Orb of Possibilities was returned. Through the Orb, she discovered the Pah-wraiths, who gave her the strength she needed to take power. After that, time travelers from the future provided the Empire with weapons powerful enough to defeat the Iconians. Leeta says she does not trust these time travelers, but that she may be able to use them.
- “Message from Another Universe II”: The player discovers a log entry recorded by Leeta. In it, she reveals that the visitors from the future, in an effort to ensure their timeline comes to pass, are sharing their technology with the Terran Empire. Leeta insists on the I.S.S. Enterprise being the first vessel outfitted; after that, the advanced technology will be provided to those who prove their loyalty.
- “Message from Another Universe III”: The player discovers a log entry recorded by Leeta. There has been much infighting within the Terran fleet as its Captains align themselves with either Leeta or the Emperor. Leeta is confident that she will prevail, and vows to attack the Iconians once she has seized power.
- “Message from Another Universe IV”: The player discovers a log entry recorded by Leeta. She shares her believe that her benefactors from the future are withholding weaponry which the Terrans may use against them, but she believes she has more than enough weaponry to maintain control of the fleet. She has also equipped the fleet with temporal shielding to protect it from changes to the timeline in advance of their attack on the Iconians, and plans to use "malfunctions" in the shielding to deal with disloyal captains.
- “Message from Another Universe V”: The player discovers a final log entry recorded by Leeta. She reveals that her forces were able to destroy the Iconians 200,000 years in the past, and that the Pah-Wraiths have given her visions of an alternate universe. She intends to conquer this universe and plot the Emperor's destruction from there.
- "Counterpoint" (blog): Admiral Leeta records a brief blog entry as she prepares to expand the Empire beyond the confines of her universe.
- "Aftershocks": After returning to the Mirror Universe following her latest defeat, Admiral Leeta receives orders from the Emperor to surrender command of the Enterprise to Commander Jarok. Before she and her crew can make their escape, the Enterprise is attacked by the I.S.S. Pastak, along with the Tempus and Poh; however, Leeta is able to transmit a secret code which disables the vessels and allows the Enterprise to destroy the Pastak, after which the other vessels pledge their loyalty to Leeta. She prepares to find new allies, using information downloaded from New Khitomer in the other universe.
- Infiltrate and Destroy in Operation: Wolf!: With renewed aggressions from the Mirror universe, and the windfall of a surprising new ally against the Terran Empire, Starfleet is conducting training simulations of a commando raid on the Mirror Universe Earth Spacedock to ensure its officers are well disciplined in performing counter-Terran operations. In order to do so, Admiral Jorel Quinn confers with Admiral Leeta to discuss their simulation perameters.
Chase Masterson recording lines for Mirror Leeta
- Holo Admiral Leeta Tactical Officer, a photonic Bridge Officer based on Mirror Leeta
- Leeta (mirror) at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.
- Leeta (mirror) at Memory Beta, the non-canon Star Trek Wiki.