Content from the lore blogs or stories
- It refers to the backstory from the official lore blogs or other licensed stories, which are not considered Star Trek canon, and are not necessarily present in-game.
Lore Blogs are blog entries on the official Star Trek Online website which are written from an in-universe perspective. They often serve to provide backstory for upcoming content. In addition to the individual blog entries summarized here, there have also been two series of short stories, Tales of the War and Post War Era, published through the web site.
- 1 Season Five: Call to Arms
- 2 Season Six: Under Siege
- 3 Season Seven: New Romulus
- 4 Season Eight: The Sphere
- 5 Season Nine: A New Accord
- 6 Delta Rising
- 7 Season Ten: The Iconian War
- 8 Season Eleven: New Dawn
- 8.1 Utopia Planitia Report 3
- 8.2 Stormbound Featured Episode
- 8.3 Suspicions
- 8.4 Gentle Repose
- 8.5 "Time and Tide" Episode
- 8.6 Preemptive Planning
- 8.7 In the Purview of Diplomats
- 8.8 Utopia Planitia: One Big Ship
- 8.9 Passing Muster
- 8.10 The Aftermath
- 8.11 Diplomatic Fallout
- 8.12 Na'kuhl Red Alerts
- 8.13 New Episode: Temporal Front
- 8.14 Once Per Year
- 8.15 Seek and Destroy
- 8.16 Tears of Hadrian
- 8.17 Steel and Karma
- 8.18 The Demon of Whitechapel
- 8.19 Purity
- 8.20 Repeat Performance
- 8.21 Army of Me
- 8.22 Price of Freedom
- 8.23 My Own Worst Enemy
- 9 Agents of Yesterday
- 10 Season Twelve: Reckoning
- 11 Season Thirteen: Escalation
- 12 Season Fourteen: Emergence
- 13 Victory is Life
- 13.1 Moving Shadows
- 13.2 The Past and Present
- 13.3 Opiate of the Masses
- 13.4 Introducing: The Swarm!
- 13.5 The Golden Nagus
- 13.6 The Missing Link
- 13.7 "qa'wI' 'oy'Hey"
- 13.8 Reunion
- 13.9 Of Profits, and an Ill Wind
- 13.10 New Support Cruisers Join the Alliance Fleet
- 13.11 Adaptation
- 13.12 Discover New Adventures This Fall
- 13.13 Spores
- 13.14 The Day Everything Changed
- 13.15 Jayce's Interstellar: Walker Class Crash Mobilization
- 13.16 Fighting in a Burning House
- 13.17 Utopia Planetia: The Mystery of Yard 39
- 13.18 The Past Reborn
- 13.19 The Will to Fight
- 14 Age of Discovery
- 14.1 Welcome to 2409
- 14.2 Of Different Stars
- 14.3 You Can't Go Home Again
- 14.4 The Ascendant
- 14.5 Jayce's Interstellar: Around The Galaxy
- 14.6 From the Desk of Starfleet Intelligence
- 14.7 Federation Planetary Database: Priors World
- 14.8 Execute Operation: Riposte!
- 14.9 "First Impressions"
- 14.10 Rise of Discovery: The Plausibility of the Possible
- 14.11 Triple Cross
- 14.12 Calm Amidst the Storm
- 14.13 The Allied Cooperative Starship Development Board
- 14.14 Jayce's Interstellar: The State of the Romulan Navy
- 15 Season Eighteen: Awakening
- 16 Season Nineteen: Legacy
- 17 Season Twenty: House Divided
- 18 Season Twenty-one: House Shattered
- 19 Season Twenty-two: House Reborn
- 20 Season Twenty-three: House United
- 21 Season Twenty-four: Reflections
- 22 Season Twenty-five
Season Five: Call to Arms
Season 5 Dev Blog #6
- Captured Jem'Hadar Attack Ships
- Captain Va'Kel Shon of the U.S.S. Belfast records a log entry. His crew have discovered an abandoned Jem'Hadar Attack Ship in the Enocha System; the ship appears to be several decades out of date, and may in fact be a relic of the Dominion War. An away team sent to the vessel reports that it appears to be in excellent condition, and there is no indication of why it would have been abandoned. Musing that Tress would have appreciated this mission, Shon reports that his orders are to tow the vessel to Starbase 375.
- In a separate log entry, Admiral Mirren Sola of Starbase 375 indicates that there are now three abandoned Jem'Hadar vessels at the station, and that the U.S.S. Kirk has discovered another in the Pi Canis Sector Block. There are reports that the Klingons have found similar ships, but Sola thinks it unwise to contact D'Vak about the matter. Messages sent to the Dominion have gone unanswered.
- Official Blog - Season 5 Dev Blog #6 (December 7, 2011)
Season 5 Dev Blog #22
- Prelude to The 2800: Second Wave
- Lieutenant C'thal of Starbase 375 and his team have completed their analysis of the recovered Jem'Hadar vessels. They have been able to confirm that the ship was constructed during the time of the Dominion War, and that all of the now-dozens of recovered vessels were from the same fleet. Further, neutrinos detected in all of the ships indicate that they originated in the Bajoran wormhole. He is unable to explain how the ship got from the wormhole to the Enocha System without being detected, or why the wormhole would suddenly be ejecting so many derelict ships. Assuming that the ships constitute a temporal anomaly, C'thal speculates that the derelict vessels may be from the Dominon fleet that went missing during Operation Return in 2374. He decides to consult the "Old Man" in hopes of verifying this theory.
- Official Blog - Season 5 Dev Blog #22 (February 10, 2012)
Season 5 Dev Blog #24
- Prelude to The 2800: Of Bajor
- A Bajoran named Retan writes to a friend by the name of Neka. Retan lives in Hathon, which is currently housing refugees from Deep Space 9 following the events of “Second Wave”. Retan notes that some residents of Hathon are uncomfortable with Bajor's transition to Federation membership, and are unwilling to accommodate their new "guests."
- Official Blog - Season 5 Dev Blog #24 (February 17, 2012)
Season 5 Dev Blog #26
- Prelude to The 2800: Operation Gamma
- K'men writes to Commander Sej of the I.K.S. K'vej. He confirms that he ordered some Klingon officers to cause minor disruptions and gather intelligence in Hathon. While Chancellor J'mpok remains opposed to peace with the Federation, K'men does see some opportunities to cooperate with Starfleet. In preparation for a joint operation to the Gamma Quadrant, K'men is sending Vishka to serve as an intelligence operative.
- Official Blog - Season 5 Dev Blog #26 (February 24, 2012)
Season 5 Dev Blog #27
- Prelude to The 2800: Facility 4028
- Doctor Philia Fer of Starfleet Medical sends a series of messages to Franklin Drake. Fer has declined Drake's request for recordings of counseling sessions with the Female Changeling held at Facility 4028; later, the requested information is sent to Drake from an unknown source. Further, Doctor Fer is described as "no longer a concern," and it is suggested that she may be transferred to Elba II.
- Official Blog - Season 5 Dev Blog #27 (March 2, 2012)
Season 5 Dev Blog #30
- Prelude to The 2800: Boldly They Rode
- In a personal log, Captain James Kurland mourns the death of Karen Andrews and prepares to lead the U.S.S. Defiant on its mission to retake Deep Space 9, with the cooperation of the Female Changeling.
- Official Blog - Season 5 Dev Blog #30 (March 9, 2012)
Season 6 Dev Blog #8
- Reports from the Nukara System
- A series of log entries by the Second Officer of the S.S. Mauss details the vessel's monitoring of the relatively primitive Nukaran culture inhabiting Nukara IV. As time passes, the crew of the Mauss discover that there are interphasic rifts on Nukara Prime. Eventually, Tholian ships are detected; anticipating being discovered and destroyed, the Second Officer encodes the data collected thus far. The wreckage of the Mauss is later discovered by the U.S.S. Alliance, which recovers the encrypted data.
- Official Blog - Season 6 Dev Blog #8 (June 27, 2012)
Season Six: Under Siege
Season 7 Dev Blog #6
- Chaos in Romulan Space
- The Federation News Service reveals that in the aftermath of Empress Sela's disappearance, fighting has broken out on multiple Romulan colony worlds. One Romulan, D'Tan, is calling for peace and reunification with the Vulcans.
- Official Blog - Season 7 Dev Blog #6 (October 19, 2012)
Season 7 Dev Blog #9
- A New Alliance?
- An article from the Federation News Service described D'Tan's plan to establish a new Romulan colony, and his efforts to establish diplomatic relations with the Federation and the Klingon Empire.
- Official Blog - Season 7 Dev Blog #9 (October 25, 2012)
Season 7 Dev Blog #13
- Personal Log, Captain James Wells, U.S.S. Huxley
- In a log, Captain James Wells of the U.S.S. Huxley summarizes his current mission: helping D'Tan's Romulans find a new homeworld. He says that Obisek has agreed to support D'Tan's movement, and that Subcommander Mivek is aboard the Huxley as an advisor.
- Official Blog - Season 7 Dev Blog #13 (November 1, 2012)
Season 7 Dev Blog #14
- The Vault Ensnared
- Obisek sends a message requesting assistance defending The Vault from the Tholians.
- Official Blog - Season 7 Dev Blog #14 (November 5, 2012)
Season 7 Dev Blog #15
- Councillor Woldan contacts Ja'rod; D'Tan has arrived on Qo'noS to ask the Klingon High Council for their support in his efforts to oppose the Tal Shiar and establish a new homeworld. Woldan intends to support D'Tan's request, and asks Ja'rod to do the same.
- Official Blog - Season 7 Dev Blog #15 (November 6, 2012)
Season Seven: New Romulus
Season 7 Dev Blog #43
- Crystalline Catastrophe
- The Acting Captain of the U.S.S. Byzantium recounts an encounter with the Crystalline Entity, which was unexpectedly supported by Tholian vessels.
- Official Blog - Season 7 Dev Blog #43 (April 8, 2013)
Legacy of Romulus Dev Blog #8
- User Interface Revamp
- Commander Thomas Marrone informs all Commanding Officers of Starfleet that a fleet-wide update to the LCARS interface will be coming in about a month.
- Official Blog - Legacy of Romulus Dev Blog #8 (April 17, 2013)
Season 8 Dev Blog #1
- RE Unidentified Object in Scan Sola-Alpha-Six
- Captain Vaughn Alexander of the Starfleet Communications Research Center composes a message to Admiral Jorel Quinn. During a routine attempt to contact the U.S.S. Callisto in the Delta Quadrant, the MIDAS Array detected a new object one AU in size that could not be identified. The Romulan Republic has been similarly unable to gather information on the object. Barclay has hypothesized that they may have discovered another Dyson sphere.
- Official Blog - Season 8 Dev Blog #1 (October 3, 2013)
Season 8 Dev Blog #11
- Personal Log A’dranna t’Kerhav
- A'dranna t’Kerhav records a log entry as her team prepares to re-activate the Iconian gateway discovered on New Romulus. She remarks that she has been recently plagued by nightmares, and has the computer remind her to schedule some down time for the following week.
- Official Blog - Seaason 8 Dev Blog #11 (October 24, 2013)
Season Eight: The Sphere
Season 9 Dev Blog #2
- Militia Intelligence Regarding the Undine
- Subcommander Nadel provides intelligence regarding the Undine to Proconsul D'Tan.
- Official Blog - Season 9 Dev Blog #2 (March 20, 2014)
Season Nine: A New Accord
New Research and Development
- Commander Jenna Romaine contacts Admiral Quinn to recommend sweeping changes to Starfleet's Research and Development program after Eric Cooper and E'genn are revealed as Undine infiltrators.
- Official Blog - New Research and Development (June 17, 2014)
What's Left Behind
- The Chief Engineer of the U.S.S. Voyager records a log while analyzing an unknown device. Admiral Tuvok has been conferring a great deal with Seven of Nine, and the engineer speculates that there may be an important mission upcoming. The U.S.S. Rhode Island, captained by Harry Kim, is en route to Voyager's coordinates.
- Official Blog - What's Left Behind (November 6, 2014)
What's Left Behind - Part 2
- An unknown prisoner leaves a message in hopes that someone will find it. The writer's fellow prisoners' numbers have been gradually reduced by unknown aliens. An unnamed prisoner encourages the survivors to remain strong.
- Official Blog - What's Left behind - Part 2 (November 12, 2014)
Anniversary: Personal Log (Part 1)
- Jhet'leya records a personal log regarding the Kobali's recovery of Ensign Harry Kim's body, and preparations for his rebirth.
- Official Blog - Anniversary: Personal Log (Part 1) (January 13, 2015)
Anniversary: Personal Log (Part 2)
- A Kobali Hanchon records a personal log during final testing of the Kobali's first warship, the K.D.C. Samsar.
- Official Blog - Anniversary: Personal Log (Part 2) (January 20, 2015)
Debriefing Session 28
- An unnamed interrogator provides a report on the progress of his interviews of his prisoner, Empress Sela.
- Official Blog - Debriefing Session 28 (March 19, 2015)
Gateway To Gre'Thor
- Emperor Kahless address all warriors of the Klingon Empire and its allies in the aftermath of an Iconian attack on Qo'noS.
- Official Blog - Gateway To Gre'Thor (March 23, 2015)
Incident At Mol'Rihan Center
- Arbiter S'pen Kellek is debriefed at the Mol'Rihan Detention Center following the escape of Sela.
- Official Blog - Incident At Mol'Rihan Center (March 24, 2015)
Iconian Intelligence File #247
- In a message to ship commanders of the Klingon Defense Force, Federation, and Romulan Republic, Captain Kagran outlines the history of the Iconians and urges the factions to unite to oppose them.
- Official Blog - Iconian Intelligence File #247 (April 3, 2015)
Iconian Intelligence File #248
- In a message to ship commanders, Kagran provides additional intelligence on the Iconians.
- Official Blog - Iconian Intelligence File #248 (April 8, 2015)
Season Ten: The Iconian War
Tales of the War
See Tales of the War for details.
- A series of blog posts detail events occurring during the Iconian War.
New Episode "Butterfly"
- Captain Nog records a personal log revealing his fear of the Iconians, and of the Krenim weapon he has helped build.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: New Featured Episode (August 10, 2015)]
- Admiral Leeta of the Terran Empire records a brief blog entry as she prepares to expand the Empire beyond the confines of her universe.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Counterpoint (September 1, 2015)
Utopia Planitia Report 1
- Lieutenant Whetu and Ensign Elyos of Utopia Planitia work to solve design problems with the plasma manifolds of the U.S.S. Hestia's engine assembly.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Utopia Planitia Report 1 (September 25, 2015)
Utopia Planitia Report 2
- Whetu and Elyos discuss ordered upgrades to the Galaxy dreadnought as part of Starfleet's ongoing efforts to remain competitive with the Klingons and Romulans, despite recent alliances.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Utopia Planitia Report 2 (October 9, 2015)
Post War Era
See Post War Era for details.
- A series of blog posts detail the aftermath of the Iconian War.
New Episode: Sunrise
- Admiral Quinn confers with his aide, Linnea. With the Iconian War now over, Quinn is concerned that recent graduates of Starfleet Academy, their training accelerated while the war was still ongoing, may be ill-equipped for Starfleet's return to missions of exploration and diplomacy.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: New Episode: Sunrise (October 22, 2015)
Season Eleven: New Dawn
Utopia Planitia Report 3
- Disaster strikes while Whetu and Elyos are conducting an EVA to repair the U.S.S. Defiant. In order to rescue Elyos, Whetu must attempt an extremely dangerous maneuver.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Utopia Planitia Report #3 (November 6, 2015)
Stormbound Featured Episode
- Kal Dano speculates about why the Tholians have stolen the Tox Uthat, and why they lured him to the year 2410. He vows that, if he retrieves the quantum phase inhibitor, that he will find some place, or some time, to hide the device. Based on premonitions he has been having, and his interactions with Daniels, he fears he is nearing the end of his life.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: New Featured Episode (November 16, 2015)
- Orndal, a Krenim security officer at a research facility, visits his supervisor, Traala. He informs her that some staff at the facility have indicated a desire to use the Krenim's technology to alter history to their species' benefit. He is also concerned about Noye's behavior, as he has been acting irritable to the point of hostility, and has prevented his colleagues from accessing the shielded temporal core.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Suspicions (January 12, 2016)
- Captain Benjamin Walker commands the U.S.S. Pastak on a mission to track the Na'kuhl, who have been seeding operatives throughout the timestream, beginning in the 22nd Century. Walker determines that the Na'kuhl are leaving operatives in the 23rd Century who will disrupt the alternate timeline created in “Temporal Ambassador”, in which the Tholians have conquered the Federation. By preventing the player and the crew of the Enterprise-C from correcting the timeline, the Na'kuhl will essentially be able to destroy the Federation. Walker orders his crew to have the Na'kuhl agent captured by a Romulan temporal agent of the 23rd Century, T'lerru.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Gentle Repose (January 19, 2016)
"Time and Tide" Episode
- In a log entry, Captain Walker of the Pastak reveals his latest mission: to bring one of the greatest captains in history to witness the signing of the Temporal Accords. The early 25th Century, from which the recruit originates, represents the time when the Federation and its allies began to explore the frontier of time itself. Serves as a prelude to “Time and Tide”.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Time and Tide (January 22, 2016)
- Commander Nereda of the Pastak confers with Captain Walker about the Na'kuhl agents being seeded throughout the timestream. Realizing that they can begin to predict the actions of the Na'kuhl rather than simply react, they begin to suspect that the Na'kuhl may be targeting the infamous U.S.S. Enterprise, and the entire Enterprise legacy.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Preemptive Planning (January 25, 2016)
In the Purview of Diplomats
- Federation President Aennik Okeg speaks with Ambassador Lwaxana Troi and Councilman Mercer Ferris to hear their opinions about an upcoming vote to provide emergency support to the Na'kuhl following the events of "Stormbound" and "Time and Tide". Ambassador Troi speaks in favor of the measure while Councilman Ferris strongly opposes it, viewing the Na'kuhl as a possible threat to the security of the Federation.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: In the Purview of Diplomats (February 9, 2016)
Utopia Planitia: One Big Ship
- Lieutenant Whetu and Ensign Elyos of Utopia Planitia accompany a team of technicians on an inspection of the U.S.S. Enterprise, which is undergoing a large-scale refit. They meet with the Chief Engineer, Lieutenant Commander Kirayoshi O'Brien, who welcomes them aboard and cautions them that he has made a number of nonstandard modifications to the ship, and that they should consult him if they find anything outside normal specifications. He arranges to meet Whetu over dinner in ten-forward to discuss their progress.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Utopia Planitia - One Big Ship (February 12, 2016)
- After attending a rally in which Na'kuhl General Vosk encouraged him and his fellow soldiers to embark upon a suicidal mission against the Federation, Braag returns home to his parents. He argues with his father, who believes the Federation cannot be blamed for the destruction of their homeworld over 400 years earlier. Realizing that Braag has made up his mind to carry out the mission, his parents give him their blessing.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Passing Muster (February 23, 2016)
- Captain Walker and Commander Nereda discuss the recent disruption of the Temporal Accords ceremony in “Time and Tide”. They speculate that Noye has joined forces with a group of Na'kuhl led by Vosk, as well as the Sphere Builders. They agree that they should contact Daniels, who has experience with both Vosk and the Sphere builders, for assistance.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: The Aftermath (March 9, 2016)
- Captain Walker and Commander Nereda meet with Commander Drij, an Orion operative of the KDF Special Security Division at New Khitomer. Drij is an expert on the Na'kuhl, having spent two years participating in an undercover mission infiltrating their Seven Families, a criminal organization. While Drij does not believe the Seven Families to be directly involved in the New Khitomer attack, she hypothesizes that Vosk is receiving financial support from them. She further suggests that elements of the Na'kuhl and Krenim are working together out of mutual interest, though their alliance seems unstable. Drij reports a rumor that Vosk's forces operate from a well-hidden space station - possibly one which exists outside the timeline.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Diplomatic Fallout (March 22, 2016)
Na'kuhl Red Alerts
- Commander Jacob Trask of the transport Beowulf records a log entry. Exhausted, he is trying to maintain readiness in light of reports of mysterious raiders which have been attacking convoys in the area. Despite the assurances of Lieutenant Singh, the convoy's Starfleet escort, Trask is worried, and has been trading goods to Qwen in order to upgrade the Beowulf's engines.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Na'kuhl Red Alerts (April 12, 2016)
New Episode: Temporal Front
- Captain Vakek of the U.S.S. Tempus confers with Captain S'eeris of the U.S.S. Poh. The timeship captains discuss the Na'kuhl and Krenim threats, but are interrupted by a distress call from Captain Walker of the U.S.S. Pastak.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Temporal Front Episode (April 12, 2016)
Once Per Year
- Captain Walker views a hologram sent to him by Commander Nereda as a birthday gift: a documentary featuring a distant ancestor, John Williams Walker. Unexpectedly, Walker sees a Na'kuhl agent in the recording. He shows his finding to Nereda, and they realize that the Na'kuhl have been sending temporal agents to disrupt Walker's ancestral timeline. Walker orders Nereda to expand their search parameters to include Earth's history of monsters and supernatural folklore in hopes of finding Na'kuhl agents. Walker also orders Nereda to prepare to assume command of the Pastak in the event that the Na'kuhl succeed in tampering with Walker's history.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Once Per Year (April 14, 2016)
Seek and Destroy
- Na'kuhl operative Tarnh meets with Krog, who has new orders for him. He is to assume command of the freighter group Ka’vassi and attack civilian shipping lanes in the early 25th Century, with the primary objective being the assassination of a distant ancestor of Kal Dano, who is known to be aboard one of the cargo cruisers. Krog also orders Tarnh to sow terror among the Alliance by attacking shipping lanes while in pursuit of this individual. While disturbed by the thought of killing innocents, Tarnh accepts his orders.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Seek and Destroy (April 15, 2016)
Tears of Hadrian
- Teadhu, a Krenim student, attends a lecture by Professor Maureana Barkley, a renowned scholar in temporal mechanics. The lecture is interrupted when Captain Walker arrives seeking Barkley's help. Before she leaves with Walker, she tells her students to seek out "stealth" Na'kuhl time travellers to disrupt Federation history; Teadhu eagerly accepts the challenge, and begins his research.
- Daesk, a Na'kuhl, agent tries and fails to assassinate the ancient Roman emperor, Hadrian, instead killing his favourite, Antinous.
- Teadhu brings his findings to an impressed Professor Barkley. She suggests that Teadhu become her new research assistant.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Tears of Hadrian (April 20, 2016)
Steel and Karma
- Captain Walker and Professor Barkley uncover evidence of an attempted assassination of a distant relative of Akira Sulu in an attempt to destroy the Sulu family line.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Steel and Karma (May 3, 2016)
The Demon of Whitechapel
- Ensign Jacob Black, under the orders of Captain Walker, visits London in 1888. There are concerns that the Redjac entity, also known as Jack the Ripper, was under Na'kuhl control. Ensign Black is attacked and possessed by the entity, which then kills its Na'kuhl "handler." Black is captured and returned to the Pastak, but cannot be separated from Redjac. Regretfully, Walker informs Nereda that they must exile Ensign Black to a planet consistent with historical records regarding Redjac's movements, in order to preserve the known timeline.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: The Demon of Whitechapel (May 17, 2016)
- Na'kuhl Operative Vrell is captured during the Eugenics Wars on Earth. Along with his cellmate, a human named Ajai, Vrell abandons his plot to assassinate his assigned target, and instead vows to kill the leader of his captors, Colonel Phillip Green. On the thirteenth day of his captivity, Vrell and Ajai are rescued by Ajai's comrades. On the 21st day, Vrell is invited to meet the leader of Ajai's faction - Khan Noonien Singh.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Purity (May 26, 2016)
- Nereda and Drij visit Deep Space Nine in the 24th Century. They confront a Human named Borucki under the auspices of a Cardassian Legate and Orion civilian, respectively. With the assistance of Elim Garak, Drij is able to pick Borucki's pocket during a staged interrogation, retrieving a bomb Borucki was unwittingly carrying for Arne Darvin, which would have destroyed all of the Bajoran Orbs, with the exception of the Orb of Time, which was in Darvin's possession. After the pair return to New Khitomer, Garak, who recognized Nereda from a years-earlier encounter, takes the opportunity afforded by the encounter to steal Nereda's mission recorder, and begins to download its contents.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Repeat Performance (June 2, 2016)
Army of Me
- Captain Istra of a Wells-class vessel discovers a Na'khul assassin on Ferenginar, but is wounded and is unable to prevent the Na'khul's sale of an unknown device to some Ferengi. Aboard her ship, Istra is informed that the Ferengi will use the device to capture the NX-01 Enterprise, and strip the ship of all valuables. Istra vows to provide assistance to the Enterprise crew, at the risk of developing temporal psychosis. The next thing Istra knows, she believes she is about to embark on her first mission, as something disrupted her assignment and caused temporal psychosis. Her commanding officer, Admiral Darrar, assigns Istra to bring herself into custody.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Army of Me (June 9, 2016)
Price of Freedom
- A team is assembled by an Orion named Lontus to attack and capture a Risian yacht, and capture an unidentified VIP passenger to hold for ransom. The job is a failure; the yacht is heavily damaged, and the only passenger recovered is a Human infant. When Lontus attempts to leave the team for dead aboard the yacht, they disable and capture his ship, the Cleaver, and rechristen it the Coldstar.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Price of Freedom (June 24, 2016)
My Own Worst Enemy
- Captain Walker and Commander Nereda observe a holodeck recreation of their Mirror Universe counterparts, of the I.S.S. Pastak, wreaking havoc on the timeline, including destroying the U.S.S. Enterprise and destroying Qo'noS. While these plots have already been foiled, Command wants Walker and Nereda to be acutely aware of the dangers posed by temporal agents from the Mirror Universe.
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: My Own Worst Enemy (July 5, 2016)
Agents of Yesterday
- After returning to the Mirror Universe following her latest defeat, Admiral Leeta receives orders from the Emperor to surrender command of the I.S.S. Enterprise to Captain Jarok of the I.R.W. Lleiset. Before she and her crew can make their escape, the Enterprise is attacked by the I.S.S. Pastak, along with the Tempus and Poh; however, Leeta is able to transmit a secret code which disables the vessels and allows the Enterprise to destroy the Pastak, after which the other vessels pledge their loyalty to Leeta. She prepares to find new allies, using information downloaded from New Khitomer in the other universe.
- Official Blog - Aftershocks (July 12, 2016)
No Profit But The Name
- Commanding the N.V. Salvation in the Battle of Procyon V, Leader Tarnh is able to destroy the U.S.S. Defiant-C, but realizes that the battle is lost when the Enterprise-J is able to use the Tox Uthat to collapse the Command Sphere. She orders her ship to initiate a temporal jump to one week in the future; when she arrives, she is astonished to discover that they are in the 31st Century, and that the Na'kuhl star has been re-ignited. A Wells-class vessel, the U.S.S. Janeway, arrives, and its captain, a Na'kuhl named Gubret, welcomes her home.
- Official Blog - No Profit But The Name (July 27, 2016)
- Romal, a Sphere Builder engineer, attempts to disrupt his people's experiments, but is quickly arrested. Placed on trial, he argues that destroying entire universes in their efforts to return home is unethical, but is quickly convicted for his crimes. With the help of his mate Kiwak, Romal escapes to the Delphic Expanse in 2410, and sets course for the Sol System in hopes of finding asylum.
- Official Blog - Pandora's Gift (August 2, 2016)
Winter of Discontent
- Boratus confronts a Starfleet Lieutenant among those he captured during the Breen attack on Earth. He exposes her escape plan, and turns the prisoners over to three Breen soldiers. After Boratus leaves, the Breen are revealed to be disguised Temporal Agents, led by Daniels. They send all of the prisoners home except for the Lieutenant; Daniels explains that the Lieutenant was meant to die during the attack, and cannot return home. Instead, he recruits her into Temporal Operations, and brings her to the future.
- Official Blog - Winter of Discontent (August 9, 2016)
The Cousins' War
- Traala meets with her cousin, Zidia, at the Krenim temporal research facility. Zidia tries to recruit her to join Noye's forces, but Traala refuses. Zidia stuns Traala with a phaser, obtains her true objective in the facility, and escapes.
- Official Blog - The Cousins' War (August 16, 2016)
Of Hawks and Doves
- Administrator Kuumaarke meets with Captains Paris and Nog of Starfleet to discuss the Lukari ship-building program, which Starfleet is providing assistance with. The specifications provided by the Lukari Planetary Council are contradictory, with some emphasizing weaponry and durability, and others focusing on sensor and long-range capabilities. After some discussion of the merits of each approach, they agree to try to find a middle path between the two sets of specifications.
- Official Blog - Of Hawks and Doves (September 9, 2016)
Fleet Station K-13 Returns!
- Nichols, Chief Engineer of Deep Space K-13, confers with Acting Commander O'Ryan. They have determined that the station was sent back in time, to the year 1571, in a system that had not yet been discovered by either the Federation or the Klingons by 2270. Faced with few choices, O'Ryan elects to place K-13's crew, as well as their Klingon prisoners, into stasis; however, there are not enough stasis pods to accommodate everyone. After the stasis pods have been filled, Nichols begins to record a final log entry explaining the situation, and what those left without stasis pods had decided to do with themselves.
- Official Blog - Fleet Station K-13 Returns! (September 21, 2016)
- Kuumaarke meets with Ambassador S'taass aboard the Lukari space station Orbital. Frustrated, she explains the conflict and political interference surrounding her administration of the station, and the development of the Lukari starship. S'tass advises her to harness the conflicting interests in the project and turn them to her advantage, by placing the politically-appointed members of her staff into positions where she can control the outcome of their actions. He also informs her that he has brought her an older Gorn vessel to command.
- Official Blog - Conquests (October 13, 2016)
Calm Before the Storm
- Captain Kuumaarke interrupts a simulation being run by Doctor Laarme, a Lukari scientist, in which he commands the U.S.S. Enterprise. She tells him that she wishes him to join the crew of the L.S.S. Concordium's inaugural mission. Laarme is initially skeptical that he is the best choice for the position, but is convinced when Kuumaarke informs him that his work in the field of xenoarchaeology was deemed "satisfactor" by Scholar T'Ven of Vulcan.
- Official Blog - Calm Before the Storm (October 24, 2016)
Tales from K13
See Tales from K13 for details.
- A series of blog posts detail the adventures of K-13's crew after waking from stasis.
A Gathering of Wills
- Klingon General Rodek meets with Colonel Taanu of the Lukari Security Force. He compliments Taanu on the strength of his forces, and provides him with intelligence on Tzenkethi activity. Taanu confirms that the Lukari have determined that the Tzenkethi are using Protomatter weaponry, and have detonated several devices along the Alpha Quadrant frontier. Taanu speculates that the Tzenkethi may be testing their weapon in advance of deploying it against the Alliance. Taanu states that the Lukari will be sending their new flagship to investigate the protomatter activity, though he is displeased with the design compromises made as a result of Captain Kuumaarke's advocacy of scientific capabilities. Rodek assures Taanu that he will personally lead a Klingon force to accompany the Lukari ship on its mission.
- Official Blog - A Gathering of Wills (January 17, 2017)
All Our Crusades
- Aboard the Tzenkethi vessel Steadfast, Lieutenant Hulrun informs Captain Yur Tzen-Crinnu that he has discovered another planet which must be destroyed with protomatter weaponry, in accordance with Autarchical Dictate 1219. Tzen-Crinnu orders the ship to divert to the planet, and retires to his quarters. Later, Hulrun visits Tzen-Crinnu in his quarters to log an official protest; he believes that the Autarchical Dictate is counter to the Tzenkethi way. Tzen-Crinnu agrees, stating that it had been foolish of the Tzenkethi to attack the Federation and the Empire years earlier, and that their people were still on the Path of Madness, as the Autarch's son was committed to vengeance. Tzen-Crinnu states that he has a counter-proposal to Hulrun's protest. When they arrive at the target world, Tzen-Crinnu turns the Steadfast's weapons on the bomb site, destroying it without detonating the protomatter weapon. He informs his crew that to follow these orders would be madness, and orders them to set course for the nearest Federation system.
- Official Blog - All Our Crusades (January 24, 2017)
Season Twelve: Reckoning
The Means to an End
- In 2399, Captain Aarn Tzen-Tarrak commands a Tzenkethi mission to Lukari Prime. The Tezenkethi have determined that the Lukari do not pose a threat to the Coalition; however, they have discovered the Lukari's use of Protomatter, which could be used as a devastating weapon.
- Later, two Tzenkethi officers meet with Madran on Ferenginar. Madran has failed to purchase the Lukari's data on Protomatter technology as he had been hired to do, and the Tzenkethi offer a considerable price to steal the information instead. Back aboard their ship, Tzen-Tarrak expresses his satisfaction that the Tzenkethi will soon possess the ability to produce Protomatter weapons, and that he will assume the role of Autarch once he is known as the man who saves Tzenketh from certain doom.
- Official Blog - The Means to an End (February 21, 2017)
A Divided Duty
- The Tzenkethi starship Fearless arrives at Kzuuln-5. The crystals the Tzenkethi are seeking have been detected on the planet, and it has therefore been marked for destruction. Admiral Tzen-Tarrak's science officer, Prult, raises objections to the assignment, as the primitive culture on the planet is attempting to contact them with messages of peace. Tzen-Tarrak ultimately relieves Prult of duty in order to ensure the mission proceeds as planned. Prult attacks the security guards escorting him through the ship, and rushes to the weapons bay to destroy the protomatter bomb. He believes he has succeeded, but discovers that the bomb was a decoy arranged by Tzen-Tarrak, who had anticipated some of his officers having second thoughts about their mission. Tzen-Tarrak executes Prult, and orders the bridge to resume their mission.
- Official Blog: Divided Duty (March 10, 2017)
What Rough Beast
- Erafi, a noncorporeal lifeform known as an Uuli meets with his fellow individuals Nour and Hegrek as they meet to discuss the Tzenkethi invaders. The Tzenkethi have wiped out 18,000 of their fellow Uuli so far. Nour summarizes the data that they acquired from a Tzenkethi ship's computer. The Tzenkethi's target is a crystal substance that is found on their homeworld and on five of their thirteen moons, something that the Uuli think of as nothing but rocks. They also watch a file of a protomatter bomb launched on a planet that leaves it lifeless. The Uuli decide to send a diplomatic transmission to the Tzenkethi hoping that by destroying the crystals, the Tzenkethi would leave. The Tzenkethi continue to pursue an aggressive stance which the Uuli answer back by going to war for the first time in eons.
- Official Blog: What Rough Beast (March 23, 2017)
First Contact Day
- Doctor Savel, Lieutenant Commander Tem, and Lieutenant Kyona of the Enterprise visit Bozeman, Montana, on First Contact Day. Tem and Kyona are enthusiastic about participating in the replica Phoenix competition, and convince Savel to join them.
- Official Blog: First Contact Day (March 31, 2017)
- Aboard the U.S.S. Pastak, Lieutenant Ayobami Ibori and Commander Nereda summon Captain Walker from his ready room. They have identified an example of a unique type of temporal anomaly - one which creates two separate "blips" in the fabric of time, at different points. However, they are unable to find the secondary anomaly. Concerned, they call Daniels for a consult. Daniels assures them that he will find the secondary anomaly with the assistance of a certain captain, whereupon they can integrate the two anomalies to stabilize the timeline. Daniels asks Walker to take the Pastak to make contact with the primary anomaly - Admiral T'nae.
- Official Blog - "Ripples" (April 4, 2017)
Featured Episode: Mirrors and Smoke
- Aboard the L.S.S. Reskava, chief science officer Becaal informs Captain Kuumaarke that he has uncovered evidence that the Gon'cra Nebula is artificial, likely having been created within the past 300 years. They speculate that the navigational hazards posed by an artificial nebula would make it an ideal place to conceal something, as most traffic would avoid the area. Kuumaarke decides to inform the Lukari's allies, and investigate further.
- Official Blog - Featured Episode: Mirrors and Smoke (April 20, 2017)
A Gathering of Engineers
- At Utopia Planitia, Lieutenant Whetu meets with Tum'Era of the Klingon Empire and James Hunt of the Borg Cooperative to evaluate recent proposals for new Competitive Wargames. While they reject proposals from the Ferengi and Excalbians, they approve three simulations: “Binary Circuit”, from Izar; “Core Assault”, from the Gorn; and “Twin Tribulations”, the Reman entry.
- Official Blog - "A Gathering of Engineers" (April 24, 2017)
Season Thirteen: Escalation
- Councilor Gotaak of the Lukari Planetary Council reviews positive media coverage of Captain Kuumaarke's exploits. His aide, Nedil, enters, and Gotaak says that despite the fact that polls are suggesting that opening diplomatic relations with the Kentari would be political suicide, Gotaak believes that supporters of such an endeavor would go down in history as peace bringers. He asks Nedil for assistance with a secretive project.
- Kentari Prime Minister Tuulemaan reflects on the fact that their recent encounter with the Lukari, and reliance on alien assistance against the Tzenkethi, have increased the popularity of the Traditionalists. Realizing that her planet is doomed without Lukari assistance, she knows that convincing her people of that fact will be challenging. One of her deputies, Waantel, delivers a message from the Lukari Planetary Council - they have agreed to establish an embassy on New Kentar, and to allow the Kentari to establish one on Lukari Prime.
- Official Blog - "Fusion" (May 5, 2017)
Fortunes of War and Peace
- Onna and Varh, of the Coldstar meet with their crew's employer, Amarie, at Drozana Station. Amarie congratulates the two on their recent marriage, and Onna asks to get down to business. The pair successfully captured a Suliban, along with the data he had stolen from Amarie, and are prepared to hand him over. Amarie reveals that the stolen data consisted of specifications for a weapons system, to be installed on her new Amarie-class vessels. Amarie states that she believes Omag to be responsible for hiring the Suliban, and says she'll contact them if they need someone to bring him in.
- Official Blog - "Fortunes of War and Peace" (May 26, 2017)
- Klingon Commander Korok meets with Torg to ask about a prisoner they have been holding for the past seventeen years, whom they are preparing to transfer to new owners. Korok explains that Torg's forces are concerned about his dealings with a former enemy of the Empire, who is rumored to become an enemy once again in the near future. Torg angrily orders Korok to provide the names of all crew members who have questioned his judgement. Torg vows to purge his crew of disloyal members before returning to Qo'noS to take his rightful place.
- Later, Korok reviews the list of disloyal crew. He decides to add the name of Korgat, his Second Officer, in order to remove him from the chain of command in the event that Korok challenged Torg for command.
- Official Blog - "Cold Dishes" (June 7, 2017)
A First's Tale
- Grella, a Klingon woman who refused to mate with Torg, is beaten and thrown in a prison cell. There, she meets Kavat’kara, a prisoner in an adjacent cell. Kavat'kara explains that he is a Gamma Jem'Hadar who served during the Dominion War. After defying the armistice at the end of the war, he and his crew were eventually captured by Klingons, and transferred to the prison facility. There, Torg's forces, aided by the Son'a, kept the Jem'Hadar alive with a supply of Ketracel White and metaphasic radiation while experimenting on them, in an effort to ultimately free the Jem'Hadar of their need for the White. The group's Vorta, along with Kavat'kara's Jem'Hadar crewmates, were eventually killed, leaving Kavat'kara as the only survivor. Grella and Kavat'kara begin plotting their escape.
- Official Blog - "A First's Tale" (June 23, 2017)
Retaking the Test
- Captain Mallory Stanford of the U.S.S. Boxer reminisces about her Starfleet Academy days, when she took the Kobayashi Maru exam. Despite having expected to fail the "no-win scenario," she had been disturbed by the experience, and contemplated transferring away from the Command track before graduation. She was talked out of this course of action by L'nel, a Vulcan classmate. In 2410, Captain Stanford and L'nel, now the ship's counselor aboard the Boxer, prepares to put her crew through the test once more, as the entire Alliance has been ordered to do so.
- Official Blog - "Retaking the Test" (June 29, 2017)
Tale of the Witch
- General Rodek and his wife, B'irja, travel to Nimbus III in search of Adet'pa, a Klingon woman known locally as a "witch." They discover the cave she lives in, and she invites them inside for a meal. Adet'pa correctly deduces that they have sought her out to learn the truth behind J'mpok's duel with Martok in 2393. She reveals that Torg intervened after J'mpok delivered what should have been the killing blow, taking Martok prisoner and maintaining him in a near-death state. Torg did this in order to install J'mpok as Chancellor; later, he would undermine J'mpok and assume the role himself, with the ultimate goal of establishing himself as a new Emperor. Adet'pa had been discredited and exiled to prevent her from sharing her knowledge of these events. She tells Rodek and B'irja that she will tell them where Martok is being kept, if they agree to bring her back to Klingon space and arrange for asylum within the House of Martok.
- Official Blog - "Tale of the Witch" (July 7, 2017)
New Featured Episode: Brushfire
- General Rodek prepares the I.K.S. Kor to depart on a mission to rescue Martok from the Son'a. Lady Sirella, who helped him plan the operation before it was presented to J'mpok and the High Council, visits him, and she urges him to, if it comes to it, send his ship to the edge of the Briar Patch to make Torg pay for the death of M'ven.
- Official Blog - "New Featured Episode: Brushfire" (July 13, 2017)
A Warrior Reborn
- At Starfleet Medical, Doctor Oskar Mazur is able to restore General Rodek's original memories as Kurn, with input from the original surgeon who had removed them, Julian Bashir. Following cosmetic surgery to restore his original appearance, Kurn meets with his wife, B'irja, and his brother, Worf. Kurn tells Worf that if Martok restores the House of Mogh, he will not contest Worf's right to lead it. Kurn states that he will honor his debt to the House of Noggra, who took him in as Rodek, and treated him well. Kurn says he intends to move to the Alpha Quadrant after he recovers from his surgery, intending to continue the fight against the Tzenkethi. He suggests that he and his family may settle aboard Deep Space 9. Worf warns Kurn that enemies within the Klingon Empire will be moving against them in retaliation for the rescue of Martok.
- Official Blog - "A Warrior Reborn" (August 10, 2017)
The Best Laid Plans
- In a breach of protocol, Son'a Chief Architect Se’lim brings his Tarlac slave to a meeting with Admiral Karr. Se'lim has been designing a new dreadnought for the Son'a, and Karr is concerned that the Alliance is seeking details regarding its design. Se'lim's Tarlac suggests deliberately leaking a fake design, with a hidden flaw, to the Alliance. Later, Se'lim completes his work on the two dreadnought designs: the correct one, and the flawed version, but his Tarlac switches the designs.
- Official Blog - "The Best Laid Plans" (August 18, 2017)
Brothers in Blood
- Commander Rek’Vada of the Klingon Defense Force and Captain Ian Carter of Starfleet participate in the “Arena of Sompek”, developing a mutual respect as they do so.
- Official Blog - "Brothers in Blood" (August 22, 2017)
New Featured Episode: "Beyond the Nexus"
- Ensign N'vall of the U.S.S. Challenger searches Earth Spacedock for Captain Geordi La Forge. She finds La Forge in the shipyards, where he is speaking with Kirayoshi O'Brien of the Enterprise-F, which has nearly completed its refit. She hands La Forge a PADD containing new orders - the Challenger is to embark on a mission to the Nexus. O'Brien offers to put La Forge in contact with an officer who may be able to help with the mission.
- Official Blog - New Featured Episode: "Beyond the Nexus" (September 8, 2017)
- Kentari Arbitrator Cajemaa and Lukari Administrator Otaan meet for the first time in their roles as joint overseers of the new Lukari-Kentari colony on Dranuur. They struggle to overcome their mutual differences and prejudices, but resolve to work together to ensure the joint project is a success.
- Official Blog - "Baby Steps" (September 20, 2017)
Season Fourteen: Emergence
They Came from Below
- On an unnamed world, a species which worships Gods which dwell deep below the surface of their world are astonished when their religious temples are destroyed by earthquakes. Giant vessels emerge from the ground beneath the temples and leave the planet.
- Official Blog - "They Came from Below" (January 18, 2018)
Step Right Up
- Samantha Avari of the Federation News Service travels to Risa, having been invited to an event being held by Tortoth, a controversial Klingon archaeologist. Tortoth addresses the crowd and unveils his latest discovery: Sarcophagus, the Klingon ship of the dead lost in the war between the Klingons and the Federation 200 years before. Tortoth reveals that he has outfitted the Sarcophagus with modern technology...and that it is for sale.
- Official Blog - "Step Right Up" (January 22, 2018)
- Working in the Reman Sector of New Romulus, ship designer Vrosik tolerates the outbursts of her Romulan colleague, Callius. A veteran of the attack on Rhi III, Callius convinces Vrosik to join him on a brief orbital excursion. Aboard the R.R.W. Reuvhnen, Callius hails the Obelisk and requests that they deploy swarmers for a targeting simulation. However, the swarmers attack the Reuvhnen. Vrosik modifies the ship's engines to appear to be Iconian, and the swarmers break off their attack. The tactic inspires Callius to consider non-Romulan designs for their next ship.
- Official Blog - "Lingua Iconia" (February 15, 2018)
- Aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise, Captain Shon grants an interview to a journalist. The Enterprise has just completed an extensive refit to become a Yorktown-class cruiser, and is preparing for her shakedown cruise. Before the voyage can begin, Shon is notified that a distress call has been received from Deep Space 9 - the Hur'q are attacking. Shon declares that they will depart in fifteen minutes.
- Official Blog - "Jayce's Navy Interstellar: Through the Valley" (February 16, 2018)
The Redemption of the Steadfast
- In a flashback, Commander Neth Parr is ordered to intercept the C.S.S. Steadfast, captained by Tzen-Crinnu, who has abandoned the mission to purge systems of Drantzuli and is approaching Federation space. Neth Parr's vessel attacks the Steadfast, killing its crew with a protomatter torpedo. Neth Parr claims the Steadfast as her own.
- Official Blog - "The Redemption of the Steadfast" (March 29, 2018)
Victory is Life
- In the Gamma Quadrant, a group of civilians on Karemma struggles to survive an alien attack, wondering why the Dominion has not come to save them.
- Official Blog - "Moving Shadows" (April 20, 2018)
The Past and Present
- In the Bajoran city of Hathon, Kai Kira Nerys awakens from a vision about the recent Tzenkethi and Hur'q attacks. Doctor Likra contacts her and confirms that there had been no Drantzuli eggs or buried Hur'q ships present on Bajor when the Tzenkethi attacked. Kira asks Likra not to share this information with the Science Council, as she wishes to avoid these facts becoming public record.
- Official Blog - "The Past and Present" (April 23, 2018)
Opiate of the Masses
- In a tavern, Loresinger Juvat, daughter of Kurn, debates Kalol, son of Mekt, an historian and astrobiologist. Kalol maintains that the return of the Hur'q is a sham, comparing it to the "rebirth" of Kahless. Juvat counters that the fact that Kahless was reborn through science does not invalidate the fact that he returned as had been foretold. Kalol accuses Juvat, and others like her, as simply wanting to keep the Klingon people prepared to fight and die for their causes. Juvat accuses Kalol of turning his back on Klingon culture and history, winning the crowd over to her side.
- Official Blog - "Opiate of the Masses" (April 30, 2018)
Introducing: The Swarm!
- Ambassador Odo asks for assistance in rescuing civilians from a Hur'q attack on an unidentified planet.
- Official Blog - Introducing: The Swarm!" (May 8, 2018)
The Golden Nagus
- Leeta meets with her husband, Ferengi Grand Nagus Rom. They discuss the Hur'q, who have been attacking Ferengi space. After discussing various options, Rom decides to attend an Alliance summit meeting at Deep Space 9 to seek assistance.
- Official Blog - "The Golden Nagus" (May 11, 2018)
The Missing Link
- Nuno, a Founder, returns home with his ship and crew from a five-year Dominion exploration mission. Before he can rejoin the Great Link, he learns that the Dominion is at war with the Hur'q. Accessing a console, Nuno realizes that while the Dominion has officially maintained that the war is going well, far fewer vessels are returning from their deployments than are sent out. He is met by the Female Changeling and Odo; the Female Changeling tells him that the members of the Link are not to be "troubled" with the details of the war. Agreeing to keep the secret, Nuno decides not to rejoin the Link. Privately, Odo asks Nuno to tell him everything he has learned about the state of the war.
- Official Blog - "The Missing Link" (May 15, 2018)
- General Martok confronts Chancellor J'mpok regarding the High Council decision to keep the Klingon Empire out of the Hur'q conflict, citing that the Empire's exhausted resources after the punishing Iconian War. He persuades J'mpok to allow him the opportunity to gather a task force commanded by him to join the war effort.
- Official Blog - "qa'wI' 'oy'Hey" (May 18, 2018)
- Odo returns the abandoned teenage Jem'Hadar to Loriss. Years later, now serving in the Dominion Dukan'Rex is reunited with Odo when he serves under him in an operation on Stakoron. As Odo's attempts to communicate with the rebel colonists fail, Dukan'Rex saves Odo's life and is recognised by Odo.
- Official Blog - "Reunion" (May 31, 2018)
Of Profits, and an Ill Wind
- The crew of the Coldstar transports Quark through the Bajoran wormhole to the planet Karemma, which is under attack by the Hur'q. Beaming down to the planet, they are able to fend off a Hur'q attack and reach a Karemman contact.
- Official Blog - "Of Profits, and an Ill Wind" (June 13, 2018)
New Support Cruisers Join the Alliance Fleet
- The editorial staff of Jayce's Interstellar describe two new vessels - Starfleet's Narendra-class and the KDF's Vor'ral-class.
- Official Blog - New Support Cruisers Join the Alliance Fleet (September 10, 2018)
- The Palanquin, a Dominion exploration vessel commanded by Founder Nuno, rushes to the training colony of Noloss 9. There, Nuno discovers the connection between Ketracel White and the Hur'q.
- Official Blog - "Adaptation" (September 14, 2018)
Discover New Adventures This Fall
- In 2256, three days after the Battle of the Binary Stars, Starfleet captain and Academy instructor Anton Schaefer contemplates the nature of the new Federation-Klingon conflict and its effect on his cadets.
- Official Blog - "Discovery New Adventures This Fall" (September 21, 2018)
- Doctor Bashir finds himself trapped in a cavern, hanging upside-down from a bundle of alien mycelium. He calls the Aventine for assistance, and Captain Dax, coordinating with Captain Kuumaarke of the Reskava, work to rescue him. Once aboard the Aventine, Bashir speaks with his wife and Kuumaarke about unusual fungi that have been encountered recently, including the Elachi, the Imaga megafungi, and the ketracel precursor. Ezri mentions a scientist named Paul Stamets, who had theorized about a multidimensional mycelial network, and Bashir suggests the idea has merits, and that much of the fungi discovered throughout the galaxy may have a common progenitor.
- Official Blog - "Spores" (September 28, 2018)
The Day Everything Changed
- Cadets and instructors at Starfleet Academy react to the news of the Battle at the Binary Stars.
- Official Blog - "The Day Everything Changed" (October 3, 2018)
Jayce's Interstellar: Walker Class Crash Mobilization
- In a 2256 article, the editorial staff of Jayce's Interstellar report on the emergency reactivation of the existing reserve of Walker-class starships, which had previously been decommissioned.
- Official Blog - Jayce's Interstellar: Walker Class Crash Mobilization (October 4, 2018)
Fighting in a Burning House
- Aboard her ship, the Lukara, J'Ula reflects on the death of her brother, T'Kuvma. She vows to use her position within the House Mo'Kai to gather the information needed to win the war against the Federation, and ensure that the other Great Houses are indebted to her and her House.
- Official Blog - "Fighting in a Burning House" (October 4, 2018)
Utopia Planetia: The Mystery of Yard 39
- Leaving the Narendra's commissioning party, Whetu finds Elyos studying "weather reports" from the TL-9139 system. Elyos explains that nearly one hundred starships had been stationed at "Yard 39" in the system in 2259 when a freak eruption from the local star flooded the area with Baryon radiation. Now, however, it appears that the radiation is abating, and it will be safe to re-enter the system within a few weeks. Elyos is excited by the prospect of recovering the antiquated ships, and applying what they learn from them to modern ship design.
- Official Blog - Utopia Planetia: The Mystery of Yard 39 (October 5, 2018)[sic]
The Past Reborn
- A Jayce's Interstellar report announces the commissioning of the U.S.S. Europa, the first ship in a new class of vessels using technology inspired by Yard 39.
- Official Blog - "The Past Reborn" (October 8, 2018)
The Will to Fight
- Captain Thy'kir Shran of the U.S.S. Sebrova records a log entry. He describes the apparent futility in waging war against their Klingons' cloaking technology, but reaffirms his determination to do what he can. He also reflects on his great-grandfather, Thy’lek Shran, who serves as both an inspiration to Thy'kir, as well as a shadow to overcome. The log entry is interrupted when he receives word of a distress call from a Starfleet Academy vessel, crewed by cadets on a training cruise. Shran orders his First Officer to redirect to the signal's source.
- Official Blog - "The Will to Fight" (October 8, 2018)
Age of Discovery
Welcome to 2409
- An information packet greets newly temporally-displaced Temporal Agents, and provides information on how to live their lives and carry out their duties in a new era.
- Official Blog - "Welcome to 2409" (October 10, 2018)
Of Different Stars
- At Deep Space 2, Ensign Keero finds himself adjusting to his new life, 153 years in the "future." He meets Lieutenant Thox, a Klingon Starfleet officer. After an initial wary encounter, Keero bonds with Thox, who encourages Keero to choose his own path in life - rage and revenge, or empathy and understanding.
- Official Blog - "Of Different Stars" (October 19, 2018)
You Can't Go Home Again
- Daniels takes a team of temporal cadets, including Keero, to prevent an incursion on 22nd century Andoria.
- Official Blog - "You Can't Go Home Again" (November 15, 2018)
- J'Ula observes the situation in the 25th century while on Nimbus III, and is approached by Adet'pa.
- Official Blog - "The Ascendant" (November 16, 2018)
Jayce's Interstellar: Around The Galaxy
- Stardate 87831.2: The editorial staff of Jayce's Interstellar report on the commissioning of several new Federation and Klingon ships.
- Official Blog - "Around The Galaxy" (February 7th, 2019)
From the Desk of Starfleet Intelligence
- Lieutenant Kyla VanZyl of Starfleet Intelligence offers a threat force starship assessment of the Mirror universe's near-identical copy of the Crossfield-class.
- Official Blog - "From the Desk of Starfleet Intelligence" (March 19th, 2019)
Federation Planetary Database: Priors World
- Presented is a Federation fact sheet about the planet of Priors World.
- Official Blog - Federation Planetary Database: Prior's World (April 15th, 2019)
Execute Operation: Riposte!
- In an intro to Rise of Discovery, Admirals Kensington and Cornwell propose Operation Riposte, the Federation's first major offensive of the Klingon-Federation War of 2256-2257, a combat initiative to retake the Federation world of Priors World.
- Official Blog - Execute Operation: Riposte! (April 16th, 2019)
- Lieutenant Whetu and Ensign Elyos introduce the U.S.S. Buran to its new captain, an Andorian named Th'pev.
- Official Blog - "First Impressions" (April 22nd, 2019)
Rise of Discovery: The Plausibility of the Possible
- Priors World was, for many in the Federation, the true beginning of the war. In the weeks immediately following the Battle at the Binaries, the Klingons swept unchecked against outposts and colonies on the fringes of Federation space; it wasn’t a war, it was a slaughter...
- Official Blog - Rise of Discovery: The Plausibility of the Possible (April 30th, 2019)
- Lieutenant Michelle Rautert, a Section 31 agent taking a "vacation", tracks down the Samedi, a Section 31 vessel from the 23rd century.
- Official Blog - Triple Cross (May 8, 2019)
Calm Amidst the Storm
- Amna Patel and Ellen Landry share a moment via communicator during operations in the aftermath of “Operation Riposte”.
- Official Blog - Calm Amidst the Storm (May 13, 2019)
The Allied Cooperative Starship Development Board
- In the latest update from Jayce's Interstellar, we learn of the latest development from the Allied Cooperative Starship Development Board, in a tease for the Cross-Faction Temporal Warship Bundle.
- Official Blog - The Allied Cooperative Starship Development Board (July 15, 2019)
- In a guest blog from player sirboulevard, an interview with Admiral Kererek outlines the current state of the Romulan Republic's military.
- Official Blog - Jayce's Interstellar: The State of the Romulan Navy (August 19, 2019)
Season Eighteen: Awakening
Commissioning the U.S.S. Somerville
- Captain Va'Kel Shon speaks to the gathered crowd at the commissioning ceremony for the brand new U.S.S. Somerville.
- Official Blog - Commissioning the U.S.S. Somerville (September 24, 2019)
- Struggling to find his place in the world, the holographic recreation of Paul Stamets pays a visit to Corridor Seven and meets with a familiar EMH Mk. I.
- Official Blog - "Doctor's Orders" (November 4, 2019)
A Meeting of Minds
- Amna Patel (jahSepp) and Tarsev in the Mycelial network debate about how to deal with J'Ula.
- Official Blog - "A Meeting of Minds" (November 18, 2019)
Welcome to Mudd's Market!
- Harcourt Fenton Mudd unveils his own personal market of various goods from across the galaxy for potential buyers to purchase.
- Official Blog - "Welcome to Mudd's Market!" (November 19, 2019)
The Mycelial Network - Federation Astrophysics Database
- Presented is a redacted Federation Astrophysics Database fact sheet about the Mycelial network.
- Official Blog - "The Mycelial Network - Federation Astrophysics Database" (December 10, 2019)
Season Nineteen: Legacy
To Hell With Honor
- In an intro to the TFO “To Hell With Honor”, Kortaj meets with his old friend Chancellor J'mpok as he plans a daring assault on J'Ula's shipyards in the Beta Lankal System.
- Official Blog - "To Hell With Honor" (January 16, 2020)
The Khitomer Alliance Launches New Joint Service
- In the latest update from Jayce's Interstellar, the Khitomer Alliance announces a new, more formal, era of cooperation between its members.
- Official Blog - "The Khitomer Alliances Launches New Joint Service" (January 19, 2020)
Best Served Cold
- In an intro to the TFO “Best Served Cold”, Kagran and Martok discuss Aakar's attack on Rura Penthe.
- Official Blog - New TFO: Best Served Cold (June 16, 2020)
Season Twenty: House Divided
Hoch ‘ebmey tIjon
- During the events of “The Khitomer Discord”, Chancellor J'mpok faces a difficult choice when he meets a potential new ally.
- Official Blog - Hoch ‘ebmey tIjon (July 27, 2020)
Season Twenty-one: House Shattered
Relive the Synth Invasion of Mars!
- Commander Burgess of Starfleet Intelligence holds a meeting to discuss the impact of the Attack on Mars decades after the event, and what the Alliance could stand to learn from a historical simulation.
- Official Blog - Relive the Synth Invasion of Mars! (October 1, 2020)
Season Twenty-two: House Reborn
The Book of the Dishonored Three, Chapter One
- From the journal of Tenavik, Monk of Holy Boreth, the Tale of the Cowardly Life of Dar’uhk.
- Official Blog - The Book of the Dishonored Three, Chapter One (January 23, 2021)
The Book of the Dishonored Three, Chapter Two
- The Tale of the Treacherous Life of A’hoz.
- Official Blog - The Book of the Dishonored Three, Chapter Two (January 24, 2021)
The Book of the Dishonored Three, Chapter Three
- The final chapter, the Tale of the Dishonourable death of Rolurgh.
- Official Blog - The Book of the Dishonored Three, Chapter Three (January 25, 2021)
Season Twenty-three: House United
- In the final battle of the Klingon Civil War in orbit of Qo'noS, B'Eler and Trevana desperately crack Aakar's encryption codes, ensuring not to bring the shipyard's security down on them. Retrieving the new weapons and defense systems' design specs, they bring the information to the Witch.
- Official Blog - New TFO: Remain Klingon (May 14, 2021)
Season Twenty-four: Reflections
Infiltrate and Destroy in Operation: Wolf!
- With renewed aggressions from the Mirror universe, and the windfall of a surprising new ally against the Terran Empire, Starfleet is conducting training simulations of a commando raid on the Mirror Universe Earth Spacedock to ensure its officers are well disciplined in performing counter-Terran operations. In order to do so, Admiral Jorel Quinn confers with Admiral Leeta to discuss their simulation perameters.
- Official Blog - Infiltrate and Destroy in Operation: Wolf! (September 7, 2021)
Remastering 25th Century Starships
- A private decrypted subspace communique from a Vice Admiral Hemphill in two universes describes performance evaluation reports for four Starfleet vessels and their Terran Empire Counterparts, the Cabot, Bozeman, Trailblazer, and Pegasus.
- Official Blog - Remastering 25th Century Starships (September 14, 2021)
- After killing a human spy, Captain Kuumaarke smiles in satisfaction as the Federation has been alerted to the Terran Empire's plans on attacking Jupiter Station. She praised her chief engineer for warning her of power spikes in her ship's rift engine but executed him afterwards as it was done after the enemy got the message out. She announces the incident to her crew and wonders how many more engineers she would have to replace further.
- Official Blog - Iuppiter Iratus (January 18, 2022)
Chronology of Star Trek Online
|In-game years||2256 • 2257 • 2270 • 2409 • 2410 • 2411|
|Periods||Distant Past • 22nd Century • 23rd Century • 24th Century • 25th Century • Future|
|See also||Chronology (overview) • Original Fiction • Path to 2409/Lore • The Needs of the Many • Lore Blogs • Tales of the War • Post War Era • Time travel • Romulan History|
- Walker refers to now knowing 'how the Entity got off Earth in 1888'. This statement is inconsistent with information from TOS: 'Wolf in the Fold' which depicts Redjac as remaining on Earth until at least 1974.