The L.S.S. Reskava is the Lukari's first exploratory ship
- The Lukari were ruled by the Planetary Council. When faced with important decisions, Council holds a referendum, giving all the Lukari a chance to decide what is best for the Concordium.
- The Science Council was another government agency of the Concordium.
- The Lukari originated on the planet Kentar. Followers of scholar Lukar, they engaged in a civil war with their fellow Kentari, who they regarded as obsessed with wealth and power. After losing the war, many Lukari went into self-imposed exile in what became known as the Great Exodus. After a difficult journey, they settled on a moon in what became known as the Lukari System. Much information about Kentar, including its location, were stricken from Lukari records, leaving few Lukari with knowledge of their former homeworld's location.
- While they are a warp-capable species, they lost their appetite for exploration, and did not develop new starships after settling on their new homeworld. Instead, their warp-capable craft are limited to small probes. While the Lukari have never felt compelled to explore outside their own system, they have made contact with the Ferengi and Tzenkethi in the past. They are aware of the Deferi and the Breen, but have never encountered those species directly.
- The Lukari are unfamiliar with transporter technology.
- “Sunrise”: The player makes first contact with the Lukari while exploring their star system, attempting to determine why its star is acting strangely. With the help of Lukari Administrator Kuumaarke and part-Lukari time traveller from the future Kal Dano, the player is able to restart the star.
- “Time and Tide”: In 2769, the Lukari send an ambassador to attend the signing of the Temporal Accords.
- “Echoes of Light”: The player escorts Captain Kuumaarke on her first exploration mission in the newly-developed Lukari vessel, the L.S.S. Concordium.
- “Of Signs and Portents”: Captain Kuumaarke joins the player and General Rodek in investigating the testing of protomatter weapons by the Tzenkethi.
- “Beneath the Skin”: Captain Kuumaarke's research group in the Andoria System falls under attack by J'Ula's forces. Following the player's return from the mycelial network, Kuumaarke helps close the mycelial rift.
- “Rescue and Search”: Several Lukari ships are caught in the mycelial rifts opened in the Kern System by House Mo'kai forces. Player helps Kuumaarke liberate the Concordium vessels and defeat J'Ula's fleet.
- "Lukari Species": This entry of the Post War Era series details Kuumaarke's efforts to determine what has happened to her world's star prior to the events of "Sunrise."
The L.S.S. Reskava.
|Details||Lukari Concordium • Lukari • Lukari System • Dranuur System|
|Starships||Lukari Dranuur Scout Ship • Lukari N'Kaam Scout Ship • Lukari Ho'kuun Science Vessel|
|NPCs||Hathaii Dano • Kal Dano • Kuumaarke • Lukari Ambassador • Uurshcaa • Anvaame • Traaliiv|
|NPC starships||L.S.S. Concordium • L.S.S. Reskava • L.S.S. Jaaleet • L.S.S. Treluun • L.S.S. Vuut|
Factions by Quadrant
|α||Breen Confederacy • Cardassian Union • Deferi • Drantzuli • Federation (Starfleet) • Ferengi Alliance • Kentari Union • Lukari Concordium • Na'kuhl • Tholian Assembly • True Way Alliance • Tzenkethi Coalition|
|β||Federation (Starfleet • DSC Starfleet • TOS Starfleet) • Gorn Hegemony • Iconian • Klingon Empire (Klingon Defense Force) • Klingon Empire Rebels • Klingons (2256) • Nausicaan • Orion Syndicate • Romulan Republic • Romulan Star Empire • Reman Resistance • Son'a • Vulcan|
|γ||Dominion • Fek'Ihri Horde • Hur'q|
|Δ||Automated Personnel Unit • Benthan • Borg Collective • The Cooperative • Bluegill • Hazari • Hierarchy • Hirogen • Kazon • Kobali • Krenim • Malon • Ocampa • Octanti • Talaxian • Turei • Tuterian • Vaadwaur Supremacy • Voth|
|Others||Creatures • Devidian • Elachi • Terran Empire • Undine (Species 8472) • Vorgon|