The Lukari Restoration Initiative Operative ground set is a three-piece ground equipment set, comprised of a unique Personal Shield, Body Armor, and ground weapon, released with Season Twelve: Reckoning. This set is obtained from the Lukari Restoration Initiative branch of the Reputation System.
|Items unlocked with the Lukari Restoration Initiative Reputation tiers.||Cost per Reputation item||Cost after Tier 6 Discount|
Lukari Proto-Reactive Personal Shield
- Fully regenerates after not taking damage for 3 secs.
- 7 Shield Regeneration per second for 10 secs
- 50% Hitpoint Regeneration per minute for 10 secs
- Cannot occur more than once per 45 secs
Available through the Reputation system by advancing the Lukari Restoration Initiative branch to Tier 1.
As with all Lukari technology, the Lukari Proto-Reactive Personal Shield is designed to be adaptable. Powered using refined Protomatter energy harnessing techniques, the Lukari have made a highly regenerative shield. Also equipped within the shield projector is a countermeasure for when power reserves drop significantly. The shield will disperse a Protomatter regenerative field so that the wearer and nearby allies can be saved in the case of sudden, unexpected dangers.
|[Tet]||Reduces Tetryon Damage to Shields by 20%.|
|[Cap2]||Increases Maximum Shield Capacity by 20%.|
Lukari Piezo-Electric Wrist Apparatus
- to target: 48.7 Electrical Damage (69.6 DPS)
- +25% damage to Electronic targets
- * 66% Chance to chain to a nearby target for 58.7 Electrical Damage
- * 33% Chance to chain an additional time to another nearby target for 70.4 Electrical Damage
- 5% chance: to self: Apply:
- Available through the Reputation system by advancing the Lukari Restoration Initiative branch to Tier 3.
The Lukari have ideals which must not be lost among the conflicts of space. This lead their engineering teams to develop a wrist device that was capable of both reinforcing offensive capabilities and providing a support role if the scenario warrants it. Additionally, due to the electrical output of the device, enemy offensive and supportive electronics can be dispatched quickly and tactically.
|[CrtH]||+2% Critical Chance|
|[Dm/CrtH]||+X Damage |
+2% Critical Chance
Lukari Proto-Restorative Combat Armor
+58 Kinetic Damage Resistance Rating
+58 All Energy Damage Resistance Rating
+29.1 Tetryon Damage Resistance Rating
+29.1 Radiation Damage Resistance Rating
+0.46 Health Regeneration
+29.1 Root Resistance Rating
+29.1 Knockback Resistance Rating.
Available through the Reputation system by advancing the Lukari Restoration Initiative branch to Tier 5.
Lukari Proto-Restorative Combat Armor is the result of Lukari scientists compromising on an exploratory, peaceful policy in the face of a dangerous threat. The armor comes equipped with active regenerative properties and advanced adaptive engineering for encounters with enemies of similar technological prowess.
Body Armors and Environmental Suits can be upgraded using the Ground Gear Tech Upgrades or assorted Universal Tech Upgrades. This item will receive an additional modifier on successful quality improvement:
|[HP]||+X Endurance Training|
|[HP/Res]||+X Maximum Hit Points |
+X All Damage Resistance Rating
The Lukari Armor costume set is unlocked by Accolade completion once all pieces of the set have been acquired.
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Advanced Support Methodology
- +25% Electrical Damage
- +25% Outgoing Healing Bonus
Set 3: Lukari Proto-Energy Mastery
- Chance when taking damage while shields are active to convert 10% of incoming damage for 5 secs into shield healing.
- (Chance increases as shield decreases)
- (Can occur once every 30 secs)
|Equipment Sets |
|See also: Equipment • Set|