|Level||Normal Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
|60||93 952||295 280||737 060|
- “Reunion”: In 2410, the player has to disable Malon Cruisers whose commander wants to use the space around New Talax as a waste disposal site.
- “Trakia System Patrol”: Malon dispatch two cruisers to assist the Hirogen in the fight for control over a subspace communication array.
- “Nanipia System Patrol”: Player has to choose whether to help the Benthans in detaining a Malon cruiser. In case you assist them, hired Hazari vessels will try to free the Malon. Siding with the Malon will instead force you to fight the Benthan Guard.
- “Rivos System Patrol”: The player is ambushed by Malon cruisers and battleships. When the player repels the attack, a Hazari commander Y'Kel reveals that the contract was posted by Qwen.
- “Alliances”: A Malon cruiser can be seen in the Neles System.
- “Tempting Targets”: Malon try to claim medical supplies the Hierarchy refused to sell to them. When the player refueses to hand them over, Malon send their cruisers and battleships to take them by force.
- “Tekara System Patrol”: In the Tekara System, the player finds a Malon outpost where Captain Valak has been trying to put the technology left by the Voyager 35 years earlier into use. As waste reclamation is considered an economical menace by many powerful Malon, the small refinery station then has to be defended against attacking ships of the Malon Disposal Union and their Hazari mercenaries. Among Malon vessels are several Cruiser-types.
|Starships||Malon Frigate • Malon Cruiser • Malon Battleship|
|NPCs||Kal • Selvk • Valak • Zomar|