- (Bonus increases at low Auxiliary Power)
The Matter Anti-Matter Warp Core of quality is a type of Warp Core that is currently only available to Dominion captains. It is special, because it is the only Warp Core in game that can be re-engineered to change its modifiers (see below).
The Matter Anti-Matter Warp Core is an enhancement over the Matter Anti-Matter Warp Core (Standard Issue) in that this one additionally increases a ship's maximum Auxiliary Power setting by +5, allowing a maximum of 130 to Auxiliary. This bonus is the same as that provided by any Overcharged Warp Core.
This item is pre-equipped on Jem'Hadar Escort and Jem'Hadar Fighter that are given as starting ships to all Dominion captains. It is character bound on pickup, so it cannot be passed to any other character.
Matter Anti-Matter Warp Core will have four modifiers. adds a fifth unique modifier.
Common Mk XI+ Modifier:
- [SSR]: Slipstream drive recharges 100% faster
- Re-engineering options: [SSR], [SSS], [SST], [Trans].
- [SecSpd]: +17.5 Starship Sector Speed (Improves Travel Speed in Sector Space)
- Re-engineering options: [Bat], [SecSpd], [EPS], [Eff], [Rep], [SEP].
- [E->W]: Adds 7.5% of your Engine power to your Weapon power as bonus power
- Re-engineering options: [A->E], [A->S], [A->W], [E->A], [E->S], [E->W], [S->A], [S->E], [S->W], [W->A], [W->E].
Very Rare Modifier:
- [WCap]: Weapons Capacitor: Weapon Power Buff
- Re-engineering options: [ECap], [SCap], [ACap], [WCap].
Epic Modifier: All Warp and Singularity cores upgraded toquality receive:
- [W->S]: Adds 7.5% of your Weapon power to your Shield power as bonus power
- Re-engineering options: this modifier cannot be re-engineered.