- “I Sing of Arms”: Ensign Mears joins the player at the shuttlebay prior to travelling to Taurus II to investigate the wreckage of a crashed starship.
- “Search and Rescue”: Ensign Mears is a member of the player's away team on Taurus II. To aid their search efforts, she splits from the player's team with Ensign Okamura and Crewman Skial.
- “Bull by the Horns”: Mears' team is attacked and captured by Taureans, and she is chased to the player's location at the research team's camp. When the away team seals themselves into the shuttlebay of the crashed starship, Mears suggests electrifying the hull, citing the previous encounter she and Montgomery Scott had with the Taureans. She escorts the researchers back to Copernicus while the player and Ensign Tarsi rescue her team.
- “Dislodging Klingons”: Mears joins Tarsi and the player in their efforts to repel a Klingon boarding party.
- “Earthward Bound”: Having been reassigned to a logistics position aboard Earth Spacedock, Mears thanks the player for the assistance.