Biography[edit | edit source]
Michael Dorn was born on December 9, 1952. Dorn began his acting career in the 1970s. From 1987 to 1994 he appeared as Worf on Star Trek: The Next Generation, continuing the role from 1995 to 1999 on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Dorn has also appeared in five Star Trek movies.
Besides television work and movie appearances, Michael Dorn has notably lend his voice to many cartoons and video games.
Star Trek Online[edit | edit source]
Missions Involved[edit | edit source]
- “Friend or Foe”(as Worf)
- “Bringing Down the House”(as Worf)
- “The House Always Wins”(as Worf)
- “Destiny”(as Worf)
- “Sphere of Influence” (as Worf)
- “Surface Tension” (as Worf; re-used lines)
- “Brushfire” (as Worf; re-used lines)
Additional voiceover work[edit | edit source]
- Worf can also be talked to in the First City
Removed voiceover work[edit | edit source]
- KDF Tutorial Welcome message
- Congratulation messages for advancing in rank (KDF only, replaced by J.G. Hertzler)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Michael Dorn was the fourth actor to reprise his Star Trek role in Star Trek Online.
- Worf was added to Star Trek Online with the release of “Bringing Down the House” as part of Season 2. However, originally his appearance was only loosely based on Michael Dorn. This changed with the 25th Anniversary Celebration of TNG, when a holographic representation of Worf was introduced at Starfleet and Klingon Academy. Worf's character model was finally revamped when Michael Dorn's voice-overs were added with the release of “Sphere of Influence”.
- Michael Dorn has appeared in Star Trek more often than any other actor, with a total of 11 seasons, 272 episodes and five movies. He has also reprised the role of Worf in seven Star Trek video games.
See also[edit | edit source]
STOWiki articles[edit | edit source]
External[edit | edit source]
- Michael Dorn on Wikipedia
- Michael Dorn on Memory Alpha
- Interview with Michael Dorn on his appearance in STO on StarTrek.com