In A Day on the Farm, the player investigates the mysterious behavior of the khellid population on the Romulan colony world Virinat.
The player starts the game in the residential area on Virinat. After talking with Tovan Khev, the player follows up on a message by farmer Avrak and repairs pipes in the vineyard. To investigate the strange behavior of the khellids, the player reports to Nevala, retrieves samples and proceeds into the cave to find the source of the disturbance. Inside the cave, the player encounters Elachi drones and finds an Elachi Beacon, which s/he deactivates. Following that, the player reports back to Nevala.
Welcome to Star Trek Online!
You are surviving on the agricultural world of Virinat after the destruction of the planets Romulus and Remus. Now you are trying to rebuild in the wake of cataclysmic changes to the Romulan Star Empire and its people.
Building a self-sufficient settlement takes a significant amount of work, especially since the surviving Romulans must find a way to maintain their presence among the stars or they will fade into the obscurity of history.
- Welcome to Star Trek Online!
- Meet Up with Tovan Khev
- Listen to Avrak's Message on the Console
- Tell Khev You're Heading Out
- Get a Weapon and Head to the Farm
- Get a Plasma Beam Pistol
- Go to the Farm
- (Optional) Practice shooting bottles (0/4)
- Talk to Avrak
- Repair Leaking Pipes in the Vineyard (0/3)
- Speak to Avrak
- Speak with Nevala
- Find Clues By Defeating Infected or Enraged Khellids
- Return to Nevala with the Sample
- The Khellid Conundrum
- Enter the Khellid Hive
- Go Deeper into the Hive
- Investigate Source of the Disturbance
- Return to Nevala
|Icon||Name||Description||How to obtain||Points|
|Welcome to Star Trek Online!||You have completed your training and are embarking on a career of adventure and exploration. Good Luck!||Automatically awarded at the start of the mission||0|
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- This mission is automatically obtained upon logging your Romulan character in for the first time and cannot be dropped. However, after completing the Romulan Republic tutorial on one character, the tutorial may be skipped on subsequent characters.