|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
In Asset Recovery the player travels to the Kessik System to determine the fate of a research team studying the Borg nanovirus.
Incomplete and/or missing data.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
<rank>, what do you know about the Borg nanovirus?
The Borg aren't just assimilating individuals anymore. They've found a way to assimilate entire areas. They infect the technology, the water, the flora ... even the air. After that, it's only a matter of time until the entire planet is Borg.
If this process is allowed to continue unchecked, they'll assimilate the entire sector. And from there? They could assimilate the entire Federation, the Klingons ... everyone. You've seen what happens when Borg technology is used to bad ends.
Starfleet has a team working on a counteragent. They went to Kessik IV to collect more samples, and after that, Starfleet lost contact with them.
We need that team and the data they have collected. Our defense plans are useless without them.
I need you to take the <ship name> to the Kessik system. Find the researchers and bring them back.
I don't need to tell you how dangerous this is, <rank>. Watch your back ... and may the Elements watch over you with favor.
- Go To Kessik System
- Defeat Borg Patrols (0/3)
- Beam Down to Kessik IV
- Viral Solution
- Go To Kessik IV
- Upload Fractal Virus (0/5)
- Turning Point
- Reprogram Damaged Borg (0/8)
- Liberate the Borg
- Upload Virus to the Vinculum
- Protect the Borg
- Beam Up
- Go To Kessik System
- Destroy Portal Generators (0/4)
- Depart System
- Contact Starfleet
- Damaged Borg
- Undine Portal Generator
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Cybernetic Cure-All||Administer the Nanovirus Cure to the Borg||10|
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- You choose 1 of the following:
|46–49|| Rear Admiral UH
- At the Turning Point phase of the episode, Damaged Borg can all be found hooked up to stasis chambers. Get their health down to 0 and they will turn friendly, you can then reprogram them.
- Some Damaged Borg can be tricky to find. They are all located inside the inner area that was originally blocked by the force field. Nearly all the Damaged Borg have a pack of Drones very near or next to them.
- This mission was merged with “Collateral Damage”, and replaced by the revamped version “A Gathering Darkness” with the release of Season Nine: A New Accord on April 22, 2014.