|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
- Green, blue or purple item
Big Dig (also known as Romulan Temple Fleet Action) is a fleet action available for all factions.
Starfleet has received a tight-beam transmission from Captain N'Verix of the U.S.S. Phlox. N'Verix and her crew are on an expedition in the Hyralan Sector in the Psi Velorum Sector Block, and they've made a quite extraordinary archaeological find.
But from what we know from N'Verix's last message, her crew has dug up more than pottery shards. She needs more away teams on the ground, and I'm routing all available ships to assist.
- Complete the Fleet Action
- Rescue Archeologists (16)
- Protect Artifacts with Force Fields (12)
- Clear the Temple Summit
- Defeat Fek'Ihri Demon (1)
|Wrangler||1st Place in the Big Dig Action||10||"Big Dig" floor trophy|
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- On March 23, 2012, the mission objectives of this fleet action were altered in order to increase its playability.
- Underneath the east end of the platform on the east side of the pyramid, there is a small room with several respawning crates with lootable shield charges. Enemies do not spawn in this area, so it's a safe place to rest and regroup (or go afk).
- Coming in first place results in the accolade Wrangler and the following floor trophy: