- 1 Summary
- 2 Synopsis
- 3 Outline
- 4 NPCs
- 5 NPC starships
- 6 Accolades
- 7 Walkthrough
- 8 Mission Replay
- 9 Feature Episode Notes
- 10 Notes
Brave the vacuum of space and Kar'ukan's forces to save DS9!
Now that we have the aid of one of the Founders, we should have no trouble convincing the Jem'Hadar at Deep Space 9 to stand down and return to the Gamma Quadrant. Starfleet and the Klingon Empire are assembling a unified fleet to garrison the station and repair the damage from the battle. We want you to go with the Founder to negotiate the surrender of the remaining Jem'Hadar.
Rendezvous with a Jem'Hadar ship near Deep Space 9. You'll represent the interests of the Alpha Quadrant, but this should be a simple formality.
Captain Kurland is headed to Deep Space 9 in the Defiant, along with the rest of the task force. Oh, he said to tell you that he's looking forward to seeing you on the station again.
Head to Deep Space 9 to rendezvous with a Dominion ship.Deep Space 9 is located in the Bajor Sector of the Alpha Quadrant.
- Voice of the Gods
- Go To Deep Space 9
- Speak with the Vorta, Weyoun
- Hail Deep Space 9
- Strategize with the Founder
- Activate an Environment Suit
- Exit the Airlock
- Black Ops
- Traverse the Crossover
- Activate Maintenance Safety Posts
- Use Reaction Thrusters to Jump to the Crossover
- Jump from Post to Post Along the Crossover
- Go to Sensor Maintenance Panel
- Reroute External Sensors
- Keep Moving Along the Maintenance Posts
- Head Around the Crashed Ship
- Jump Back Down to the Station
- Cross the Power Junctions
- Use the Control Junction to the Right
- Mind the Gap
- Jump to the Promenade
- Override the Security Systems
- Enter the Promenade
- Traverse the Crossover
- Cross the Exchange to the Promenade
- Investigate Temporal Probe (Temporal Agent)
- Reach the Ops Turbolift
- Use Force Field Controls to Defenestrate Jem'Hadar (Optional)
- Trigger Trapped Environmental Controls (Optional)
- Find Useful Supplies (Optional)
- Confront Kar'ukan
- Beam Up and Pursue Kar'ukan
- Flight of Angels
- Engage Kar'ukan's Forces
- Finish the Remaining Jem'Hadar Ships
- Beam Down to Deep Space 9
- Honor the Charge
- Talk to James Kurland in DS9's Ops
- Hail the Enterprise from Ops on DS9 (Optional)
- Hail the Dominion from Ops on DS9 (Optional)
- Federation Frigate
- Federation Cruiser
- Federation Escort
- Federation Science Vessel
- U.S.S. Defiant
- U.S.S. Renown
- U.S.S. Enterprise-F
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Alert Intruder||Used all optional intrusion techniques while infiltrating the promenade of Deep Space 9||Use the environmental panel on the lower level of the promenade, examine the supplies in a shop stall past where that panel just created a fire, and use the shield control panel on the upper level of the promenade just outside the turbolift.||10|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
- You choose 1 of the following:
|44–49|| Rear Admiral
Brig. & Maj. General
Feature Episode Notes
- Fifth of five missions of the fourth Feature Episode The 2800 released in February/March 2012. The missions were included for all factions at the end of the Cardassian Struggle/Dominion Domination storyline episode.
- The mission is part of the Feature Episode re-runs, and as such eligible for limited time, special mission rewards.
- The episode reward for The 2800 is a [Shard of Possibilities], rewarded by this mission during re-runs.
- During the second re-run (October 31 to December 5, 2013) the mission was eligible for the daily Lobi Crystal reward (once 15 per player account and day). Also the [Shard of Possibilities] was again available as reward, once per character.
- This is the first mission in Star Trek Online to feature the use of Environmental Suits.
- Any EV suit will work; You don't need to use the one given to you by the mission.
- The combinations for rerouting external sensors are randomly generated. You'll have to visit the two nearby panels to discover the correct sequence and then remember or write it down. You have to note the name of the sensor as well as the position or letter along the top to be able to solve this puzzle.
- During the mission there is a puzzle similar to the Defera invasion temple easy puzzle. Solution is to: Rotate the top row then Drop the 1st column then rotate the top row.
- The mission name is taken from the poem "The Charge of the Light Brigade". The third stanza, which contains the line "Boldly they rode and well", was recited by Miles O'Brien and Julian Bashir in the DS9 episode "Sacrifice of Angels", which also features the retaking of Deep Space Nine from a Dominion fleet, and in which the 2800 fleet is visible in the Bajoran Wormhole.
- When you reach the "Honor the Charge" portion of the mission, talk to Kurland last, as talking to him removes the options to hail the Enterprise or the Dominion.
- Prior to Victory is Life, Weyoun's role was taken by the original character Eraun.