Mission: Collateral Damage
|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
In Collateral Damage the player is dispatched to rescue colonists from the Borg only to find them caught in the crossfire between two hostile species.
Incomplete and/or missing data.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
<rank>, we are receiving an emergency distress signal from the colony on Hotep IV.
The colonists are reporting Borg activity, as well as some strange anomalies that have appeared near the planet.
There's no time to waste. Proceed immediately to the Hotep system and aid the colonists.
- Enemy Squared
- Rescue Mission
- Go To Hotep IV
- Rescue Colonist from the Borg and Undine
- Beam Out Colonist
- Rescue Colonists (0/5)
- Fire from the Sky
- Destroy Borg Shield Generators (0/5)
- Rescue Trapped Colonist
- Download Important Files
- Beam up to Ship
- Go To Hotep System
- Destroy Orbital Platforms
- Beam Explosives to Platform I
- Beam Explosives to Platform II
- Beam Explosives to Platform III
- Safe Passage
- Meet up with Escaping Shuttles
- Protect Escaping Shuttles
- Depart System
- Contact Starfleet
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Assimilation Acquittal||Save the Colonists of Hotep IV||10|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
- You choose 1 of the following:
|45–49|| Rear Admiral UH
- During the Rescue Mission phase, make sure you destroy the Interlink Distribution Nodes or you will not be able to kill the Borg drones and they keep respawning (or alternatively use an exploit attack from an expose).
- This mission was merged with “Asset Recovery”, and replaced by the revamped version “A Gathering Darkness” with the release of Season Nine: A New Accord on April 22, 2014.