Many Remans settled on Crateris after the fallout from Shinzon's rebellion. While they were safe from the destruction of Romulus and Remus, Crateris is a bleak world with little in the way of habitable land. There are ample mineral deposits, which the Remans mine and sell for food and other necessities, but their lives there are harsh and unforgiving.
Anyone who could survive on Crateris for as long as the Remans have has strength. We could use that strength in our search for a homeworld – and I know the Remans have no love for the Tal Shiar.
Go to Crateris. Talk to the Remans. Show them we are sincere and that we need their support.
- Choosing Sides
- Go to Crateris System
- Defend Reman Battlegroup
- Incoming Message (NB. Do not defeat any enemy ships until this objective is shown in green text as complete, as otherwise the mission will enter a hung state and would need to be reset to this objective by departing and reentering the system.)
- Defeat Enemy Groups (0/3)
- Help the Decimus
- Contact the Decimus
- Beam to Surface
- Trust Issues
- Answer Incoming Call
- Locate Zden
- Speak with Zden
- Recover Iconian Tech from Colony (Delta Recruits)
- Go to the Transmitter
- Speak to Slamek
- Protect Slamek During Bypass
- Discuss New Plan
- Return to Zden
- Plan Evacuation with Zden
- Beam to Ship
- Hail Zden's Shuttle (NB. Do not defeat any enemy ships until this objective is shown in green text as complete, as otherwise the mission will enter a hung state and would need to be reset to this objective by departing and reentering the system.)
- Escort Zden
- Defeat Enemy Warbirds
- Reach Nav Beacon
- Hail the Decimus
- Trigger the Burst
- Defeat Mysterious Ship
- Hail Zden's Shuttle
- Return to Sector Space
- Hail Temer to Report
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- You choose 1 of the following:
- [Console - Engineering - Duranium Alloy Mk II] [Lv 7–9]
- [Console - Engineering - Tritanium Alloy Mk IV] [Lv 10–19]
- [Console - Engineering - Victorium Alloy Mk VI] [Lv 20–29]
- [Console - Engineering - Polyduranium Alloy Mk VIII] [Lv 30–39]
- [Console - Engineering - Neutronium Alloy Mk <>] [Lv 40–50]
- [Console - Science - Particle Generator Mk <>]
- [Console - Tactical - Directed Energy Distribution Manifold Mk <>]
- [Impulse Engines Mk <> [Spd]]
- [Current Lock Box]
|40–49||Subadmiral I & II||1935||1856||?||X|
- Missions in the story arc "From the Ashes" may neither be skipped nor shared with other captains. Minimum mission level determined via newly created Romulan Republic character with no boosts (event, fleet, Zen store, etc.).