Mission: Dance Party!
Dance Party! is a scheduled open mission which is available at the Summer Resort on Risa only during the Lohlunat Festival according to the Schedule. The mission is announced zone-wide by the Dance Instructor. The mission can be accepted only on the dance floor of the resort by clicking on the I Wanna Dance! button.
When successful, the player receives an Account-shared 1 x Daily Event Progress upon completion once every 20 hours. When you collect a total 20 of these across your whole Account, you can claim the Event Grnad Prize from your Mission Journal on all characters on your Account.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The player needs to follow up to 38 dance moves given by the Dance Instructor every 15 seconds to obtain the full reward, although a partial reward is also rewarded for completing 3, 8 or 18 moves.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Complete THREE dance moves! (0/3) (10 x [Lohlunat Favor])
- Complete FIVE more dance moves! (0/5) (15 x [Lohlunat Favor])
- Complete TEN more dance moves! (0/10) (25 x [Lohlunat Favor])
- Complete TWENTY more dance moves! (0/20) (50 x [Lohlunat Favor])
Accolades[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Name||Description||How to get||Points||Unlocks|
|Samba!||You've paid a visit to the dance floor on Risa and picked up a simple samba routine.||Talk to the Dance Instructor||25||Dance Samba emote|
|Samba Master||Your mastery of the summer dance competition on Risa has taught you a few new samba moves.||Complete Dance Party! once||25||Dance Samba Advanced emote|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Mission released on June 27, 2013 for the first annual edition of the Lohlunat Festival on Risa.
- The instruction "just dance" (/e dance) is labeled as Dance (Mix) in the emote list.
- On PC, Dancing is accomplished through the usage of chat commands (/e dance_X) or the emote list. On Console, players are given a set of 3 dances via the Captain Commands menu, and must pick the correct choice from those three options.
- If time expires the whole mission is dropped automatically, and needs to be picked-up again. This may be avoided by logging the character out, before time expires, and logging him back in, when the event is again active.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Risa: Lohlunat Festival
|Activities||“Making Waves” • “Risa Biathlon” • “Castles in the Sand” • “Sun, Sand, and Scavenging” • “Dance Party!” • “Horga'hn Hunt” • “Flying High”|
|Doff Missions||“Hatch a Risian Tropical Bird Egg!” • “Raise a Risian Tropical Bird” • “Research Tagged Feather Monkeys” • “Raise Feather Monkey”|
|Currencies||Lohlunat Favor • Tropical Tags • Risian Tropical Bird Egg • Lohlunat Prize Voucher|
|NPCs||Risian Vendor • Risian Outfitter • Floater Vendor • Event Coordinator • Horga'hn Collector • Dance Instructor|
Ferengi Trader • Ariana • Melangogg • Holo Leeta • Risian Arenologist • Risian Powerboarder • Ornithologist • Monkey Trainer • Risian Officer Requisition • Risian Bartender • Sovak • Pavyl • Nervous Vacationer