Mission: Defend Rh'Ihho Station
- Romulan Marks or
- Fleet Marks
Defend Rh'Ihho Station is an ground mission requiring a team of 5 players, available in Normal and Advanced difficulty for level 2-65 players and Elite for level 60+ players.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Defend Rh'Ihho Station has the team facing off against Elachi attackers attempting to sabotage the station.
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Elachi are attacking Rh'Ihho Station! Grab a flashlight and hunt them down!
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Speak With Chief Engineer in Damage Control
- Destroy Elachi Devices (0/6)
- Keep At Least 1 Team Member Alive
- (Optional) Don't Let Elachi Spiders Attach Themselves To You
- Rescue All Six Engineers (0/6) 3:00
- Stop Elachi Sabotage
- Capture Elachi Device 1:00
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Skittering Saboteur
- Elachi Grunt
- Elachi Technician
- Iggoleth Drone
- Noxious Gas Drone
- Elachi Beta
- Elachi Predator
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Map of Rh'Ihho Station
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This TFO becomes available after accepting “Task Force Operations: New Romulus”, even on a level 2 character that has just completed or skipped the tutorial.
- Flashlights may be obtained from the staging area, and remain equipped when the mission ends.
- A Environmental Suit or Rebreather is useful against the gas produced by the Elachi Noxious Gas Drones.
- The amount of marks rewarded by this mission is tied to the number of Elachi Devices destroyed by the team. As a result, the advanced version is much more rewarding than the Elite version in terms of marks, since the Elite version only allows for six Devices to be destroyed before moving on to stage 2.