Mission: End of Watch
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Routine operations aboard a B'rel Bird-of-Prey.
Outline[edit | edit source]
The player is on the bridge at the end of the night watch and must approve the Duty Logs before the Captain arrives to relieve them. After their shift they go to the Holodeck for some target practice before going to sleep in their rack.
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Welcome to Star Trek Online!
You are the Second Officer on board the I.K.S. <shipname>, tasked with watching over the bridge while the Captain and First Officer sleep. Now your shift is approaching its end and you will be given other duties.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Welcome to Star Trek Online!
- Talk to Lt. K'Gan
- Approve Duty Logs
- Return to Lt. K'Gan
- Captain on the Bridge
- Greet the Captain
- Exit the Bridge via the Turbolift
- Go to the Holodeck for Target Practice
- Program Holodeck via Control Panel
- Use Disruptor to Destroy Holotargets (0/5)
- Talk to Future Self (Delta Recruits)
- Go to Crew Quarters (use Turbolift)
- Sleep in Your Rack
NPCs[edit | edit source]
|Icon||Name||Description||How to obtain||Points|
|Welcome to Star Trek Online!||You have completed your training and are embarking on a career of adventure and exploration. Good Luck!||Automatically awarded at the start of the mission||0|
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- For a full transcript of this mission, visit the Transcript page.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The "Welcome to Star Trek Online" message at the beginning of this mission is read out by Michael Dorn. This has been removed with the remastered tutorial from Season Twenty as part of the Year of Klingon updates.
- This mission is acquired automatically and cannot be dropped; on completion the following mission starts automatically.
- There are no rewards for this mission.
- This mission was revamped with new cutscenes and environmental art in Season Twenty: House Divided, as part of the Year of Klingon updates.