Mission: Enemies in All the Usual Places
|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
Not all of the experiences of the crew of the U.S.S. Voyager from their time in the Delta Quadrant were positive. Captain Janeway made some tough decisions to get her crew home – and more than one species felt like they'd had a run-in with a supernova after she'd been through their space.
These ill feelings have had decades to fester, and they haven't aged well. We need to do what we can to soothe them.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Patrol Delta Quadrant Systems
- Aid Kobali Captain
- Answer Distress Call
- Patrol the Nassordin System
- Return to Delta Quadrant Command
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
Mission Replay[edit | edit source]
- This mission is not repeatable through Mission Replay.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This mission was a verbatim variant of the retired original Starfleet Sector Patrol missions; it is a non-repeatable wrapper mission, that actually unlocks the associated, repeatable System Patrol missions. These individual are now unlocked automatically from the start.