Fastest Game On Ice is an on-demand daily mission available during Q's Winter Wonderland annual event. The player takes part in race with a arctic creature on a slippery track.
When successful, the player receives an Account-shared 1 x Daily Event Progress upon completion. When you collect a total 20 of these across your whole Account, you can claim Q's Winter Wonderland Event Grand Prize from your Mission Journal on all characters on your Account.
Q is in a sporting mood and has placed a track of ice in his Winter Wonderland. To amuse him the player can compete with artic creatures in order to win the race. The track is slippery and full of curves to provide a challenge. Spectators can be found along the way who shout encouragement. Flags of a variety of colors mark the edges of the track, wandering off will mark the mission as failed, but won't trigger the 20 hour cooldown.
You should feel honored, <rank>. The Great and Powerful Q has decided to give you a chance to amuse him.
Complete it successfully, and he might decide that you are worthy of his attention.
You will race against a competitor of my choosing. Win and you will be rewarded. Fail, and you can try until you succeed.
There is only one rule: Don't cheat!
- Signal Race Official
- Win the Race!
- Report to the Race Coordinator
|Icon||Name||How to obtain|
|Ice Racer||Win 10 races in Q's Winter Wonderland.|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
- This mission can be repeated every 20 hours.
- If you fail you can try again immediately by talking to the Race Coordinator.
- Occasionally competitors will have no opponent spawn; they are still required to run the race in order to successfully complete the mission, but will not have any competition.