Mission: Fleet Transport Defense
- Up to 25 x Fleet mark (1x for each successful freighter)
Fleet Transport Defense, also known as Fleet Starbase Blockade, is a 5 players-event in which the team must defend a number of freighters from a random enemy fleet. It can be accessed through the PvE queues and has a 30 minute cooldown.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The team will have one minute to read the mission briefing. After that, freighters will begin spawning at random, at any of eight waypoints (see walkthrough for details). Following it is a large squadron of enemy ships, who will begin targeting the freighter. You must engage these ships and buy time for each freighter to reach the safety of the starbase.
There is no success or failing criteria for this mission; the number of Fleet marks earned is equivalent to the number of transports saved. There are twenty-five in total.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission text[edit | edit source]
Freighters on the run from enemy forces need to reach the safety of a starbase. They won't make it without your help.
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Read Mission Briefing
- Defend transports (15:00)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
The enemy faction you will face is randomly determined by the game engine. The more advanced the fleet starbase is, the more factions the game will choose from.
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Release Notes for: Fleet Alert[edit | edit source]
- Starbase Blockade:
- Freighters will be warping into your starbase map while under fire! Defend them from their attackers so they can drop off their wounded and supplies at the starbase!
- The more ships you save the more Fleet Marks you will earn.