Mission: Flying High
In Flying High, players complete Floater courses. This mission is only available during the Lohlunat Festival and is repeatable after 12 minutes for Lohlunat Favors; Daily Progress is limited to once per day.
When successful, the player receives an Account-shared 1 x Daily Event Progress upon completion once every 20 hours. When you collect a total 20 of these across your whole Account, you can claim the Event Grnad Prize from your Mission Journal on all characters on your Account.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission Text[edit | edit source]
You've seen the floaters in the sky? We've set up some holographic challenges to test your agility!
Once you're strapped in, take off and keep an eye out for our holographic rings. Fly through the various ring courses and you'll earn the approval onlookers [sic] - and hopefully impress the judges!
You'll earn a higher score by completing various sets of rings, so if you see a group of rings around a landmark or over a building, try to get through all of them!
Goal[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Activate a Floater (Rent or buy one from the floater vendor)
- Courses Complete: __
- Complete three courses to earn your pearl! [sic]
- Visit the Bay Rock
- Fly Under the Stone Arches
- Visit the Back Beach
- Buzz the Dance Floor
- Circle the Peak
- Circle the Inner Caldera
- Spiral the Great Tower
- Follow the Jungle Road
- Cross Over and Under the Rope Bridge
- Swoop Over the River Grotto
- Buzz the Resort
- Fly Over the Harbor
- Time Left: 10:00
- Return to the Event Coordinator
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Four courses are provided each time the player runs this mission; it is only necessary to complete three of them.
- This mission awarded [Risian Lohlunat Pearls] in 2013 and 2014. This was changed to year-specific [Lohlunat Prize Vouchers]in 2015, these were retired with the 2020 event. However, some references to Pearls and Vouchers may remain in the event text.
- In 2016, this mission was made repeatable every 12 minutes; it awarded Prize Vouchers on a daily basis, and Lohlunat Favors the remainder of the time.
- For the 2020 version of the Lohlunat Festival, Flying High now rewards Daily Event Progress, its payout of Favors was increased to 50 from 20. It also rewards Favors upon every completion of the mission every 12 minutes (even if the player has not fulfilled Daily Event Progress).
Risa: Lohlunat Festival
|Activities||“Making Waves” • “Risa Biathlon” • “Castles in the Sand” • “Sun, Sand, and Scavenging” • “Dance Party!” • “Horga'hn Hunt” • “Flying High”|
|Doff Missions||“Hatch a Risian Tropical Bird Egg!” • “Raise a Risian Tropical Bird” • “Research Tagged Feather Monkeys” • “Raise Feather Monkey”|
|Currencies||Lohlunat Favor • Tropical Tags • Risian Tropical Bird Egg • Lohlunat Prize Voucher|
|NPCs||Risian Vendor • Risian Outfitter • Floater Vendor • Event Coordinator • Horga'hn Collector • Dance Instructor|
Ferengi Trader • Ariana • Melangogg • Holo Leeta • Risian Arenologist • Risian Powerboarder • Ornithologist • Monkey Trainer • Risian Officer Requisition • Risian Bartender • Sovak • Pavyl • Nervous Vacationer