In Friend or Foe, the player continues K'mtar's earlier investigations of an internal threat to the Klingon Empire influenced by an outside power.
Following the advice of K'mtar, you travel to the Vor System in order to find evidence that the Klingon Empire has an internal threat influenced by an outside power. After much discussion, some interference by the Tal Shiar as well as assistance from the Romulan Republic, you analyze the cargo manifest of an Yridian space station officially working for the Klingon Empire that has been receiving goods from the Romulan Star Empire. Subsequently you head to First City, in order to inform Worf of the Tal Shiar collaborating with a Klingon Great House and a possible threat to his life.
During my time as ambassador, I uncovered evidence that one of the Great Houses has been corrupted by a foreign influence and plotting against the Empire. I was thrown into Rura Penthe as punishment for digging too close to the truth.
Drake suggested that we travel to the Vor System. Perhaps there we will find evidence that will shed more light upon this threat to the Empire.
- Go to the Pi Canis Sector Block
- Investigate Vor System
- Go To Vor System
- Friend or Foe
- Situation Report
- Approach Station
- Contact the Station
- Fire Warning Shot
- Request Station Logs
- Destroy Station Defense
- Ship On Approach 0:08
- Answer Romulan Hail
- Investigate Romulan Ship
- Defeat Romulans
- Defeat I.R.W. Solius
- Hail Republic Vessel
- Final Confrontation
- Depart System
- Discuss Evidence
- Meet with Worf on Qo'noS
- Go To Qo'noS: First City
- Report to K'mtar
- Hail the Klingon Defense Force to Report
- Republic Dhelan Warbird
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- [Hyper-Impulse Engines Mk <> [Spd]]
- You choose 1 of the following:
- After talking to Worf in First City, you must contact K'mtar using the Low Priority Interaction section of the default UI (located in the lower right hand corner of your screen).