There is a space station in the Gasko System that we think would be a fine addition to our group.
If they agree to join us, we will have an additional base for our militia ships as well as a supply depot that could make a big difference when we begin construcion of a colony.
I know there is a group of refugees there. Some of them have been there for years, but they've also had a wave of new residents, including a new commander. I'd like you to go to Gasko and feel out the situation. If you think they'd be a good match for us, you're authorized to extend them an offer.
- With Open Arms
- A Romulan's Work
- Go to Gasko Station
- Explore Gasko Station
- Recover Iconian Intel from Gasko Station (Delta Recruits)
- The Tal Shiar Trap
- Speak to Hakeev
- Defeat Tal Shiar Captors
- Unlock Prison Door
- Defeat the Prison Guards
- Disable Prison Force Field
- Speak with Hiven
- Take a Kit from the Tal Shiar Supplies (profession-specific):
- [Engineering Kit Module - Chroniton Mine Barrier Mk I] (Engineering)
- [Science Kit Module - Medical Tricoder Mk I] (Science)
- [Tactical Kit Module - Photon Grenade Mk I] (Tactical)
- Escape Gasko Station
- Fight Back to the Transporter Room
- Defeat Captain R'Imus
- Beam Gasko Hostages Back to Ship
- Beam to Ship
- Escape the Empire
- Go To Gasko System
- Receive Hakeev's Hail
- Defeat the Tal Shiar (0/3)
- Exit System
- Hail Temer to Report
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Family Comes First||You took every chance you had to help search for Tovan Khev's sister at the Suliban Helix, on Gasko Station, and in the Ajlion System.[sic]||10|
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- You choose 1 of the following:
|40–49||Subadmiral I & II||1935||1856||?||X|
- The mission shares a lot of similarities with the Cloud City part from Star Wars: The Empire Strike Back. Tobol is visually similar to Lobot, Gasko looks a lot like Cloud City, the station commander betrays the hero after inviting them just like Lando did, theatrical arrival of the evil minions, escape with all guns blazing at the cost of losing an ally, etc...
- Missions in the story arc "From the Ashes" may neither be skipped nor shared with other captains. Minimum mission level determined via newly created Romulan Republic character with no boosts (event, fleet, Zen store, etc.).