|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. The mission has been removed as part of the Romulan Mystery revamp, released with the 5 Year Anniversary Event on January 29, 2015.
A runabout carrying a Federation diplomat team is missing.
Its last transmissions put it in the area of the Mylasa System. There are several M- and L-class planets that the team could survive on if they were forced to land, but these are civilian diplomats without any emergency training.
If there are survivors, we need to find them as soon as possible.
The Federation Diplomatic Service specifically requested the U.S.S. <ship name> for this assignment, <rank>. You are making quite a name for yourself.
- The Trap is Set
- Go To Mylasa
- Survive the Tests
- Gather Sufficient Data
- Deactivate Shield
- The Cage Escaped
- Rescue the Hostages (0/5)
- Reconfigure Holoemitters (optional) (0/4)
- No Longer Prey
- Defeat Commander Tanjan
- Return to Ship
- The Final Trap
- Go To Mylasa System
- Stop Tanjan from Escaping
- Depart System
- Report to Starfleet
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Making the Rounds||Fly Through the Dust Trail Around the Planet||Fly all the way around the full path of the dust trail which circles the planet||25|
|Hunting for Holograms||Reconfigure the Holoemiters||Reconfigure Holoemitters (optional) (4/4)||25|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
- You choose 1 of the following:
|40–49||Rear Admiral LH & UH||1935||1856||X|
- The Mylasa System is located in the Mylasa Sector in the Psi Velorum Sector Block.
- Commander Tanjan will show up in the 5th wave of Hirogen after the scientists in the cave have been freed; if the optional objective was completed, he will show up in the 1st and only wave.
- To get the optional objective, you must talk to Peterson (the first hostage directly north of the area where you deactivate the shield) about the other hostages.