- Omega Marks
- Fleet Marks
Infected: Manus is a Special Task Force ground mission requiring a team of five players.
In Infected the player investigates a possible prelude to a Borg invasion and witnesses first hand the horror of Borg assimilation.
Our subspace messages are going unanswered, and the probes we have sent to survey the area have been destroyed.
There are more than 200 people on that starbase, <rank>. I want to know what happened.Starbase 82 is located in the Sibiran system.
- Fact or Fiction
- Speak to the Starbase Personnel
- Locate the Starbase Director
- Defeat Starbase Commander
- Lower Force Field
- Deeper Into the Mystery
- Locate Borg Leader
- Destroy Shield Generator
- Defeat Borg Leader
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
Also see the walkthrough of the space part.
- The Sibiran system is located at the dead-center of the Hotep Sector.
- You do not need to have each person carry different damage type weapons (i.e. phaser, disruptor, CRM-200, antiproton, proton, polaron), as the Borg adapt on a per energy type per character. There are weapons, such as the [Synchronic Proton Distortion Prototype Assault Rifle], that utilize multiple energy types, or various kinetic damage weapons that Borg can't adapt to.