- Omega Marks
- Fleet Marks
Into the Hive is a Special Task Force ground mission.
Our agents have discovered the location of a Borg Unimatrix. We managed to get a probe into the area and before the Borg destroyed it the readings indicated that the Queen's vessel was in the area.
This is the best opportunity we're going to have to take the fight to the Collective. I want you to infiltrate the unimatrix with a small team and defeat the Borg Queen!
- Disrupt the Collective
- Enter Central Plexus Chamber
- Defeat Borg Drones
- (Optional) Don't Get Caught In Anti-proton Fields
- Keep At Least 1 Team Member Alive
- Defeat Borg Queen in 30:00
- Enter Collective Core Chamber
- Upload Virus to Collective
- Enter Borg Queen Chamber
- Defeat Borg Queen
- Return to Ship
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
- This mission will sometimes reward players with a mark 12 very rare item.
- There is a known bug in the boss room. If a player dies and all team members are forced to respawn outside the room, a team member can respawn inside the wall, thus breaking the mission for that person. The only possible fix for this is to teleport out of the level. Command stuck does not work, as it was tried and failed.
- Some graphic cards have issues with showing the glowing green floor. Be advised that if you are not seeing glowing floors, this bug could be responsible and the floors will still affect you as they normally would.