|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
The player's ship enters the outskirts of the Vega System. Several small groups of Federation starships take on the Borg. The player joins one of these engagements to destroy the remaining Borg vessels. After the battle, Admiral Quinn orders the player to warp back to Earth Spacedock for a debriefing.
Sir, I have the locations of the Starfleet battle groups. They are spread out to make sure the Borg don't slip through and set a course for populated planets.
Head to any of the navigational beacons. We'll find the battle groups there, and any one of them could use our help.
- Defeat the Borg Invaders
- Incoming Message
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- The Damaged Cube is a heavily modified variant of the Cube encountered in later missions. The former has no noteworthy abilities and is specifically created for the tutorial. This type of ship does not appear in any other known mission.
- Finishing this tutorial mission, the player gets promoted to Level 1 (Lieutenant).
- Replaced by new tutorial missions in Season Eight: The Sphere and removed from game on November 12, 2013. As such the information on this page is outdated.