Mission: Paehhos Crater
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
The player can complete this mission by doing any of the tasks outlined below. Once the progress meter reaches 100%, report back to Nael for your reward.
Outline[edit | edit source]
Mission text[edit | edit source]
This is the entrance to the Paehhos Crater, a place of great beauty ... and great danger.
My teams are studying the flora and fauna of the area, but the danger is slowing our progress. If it were just the beasts to contend with that wouldn't be so bad, but the Hirogen have shown a marked preference for hunting my team members.
You made it all the way out here, which means you're interested enough to make the hike. If you want to help, I have plenty of tasks that need to be done.
Goal[edit | edit source]
You may complete this mission with a combination of any of the following tasks:
- Collect and Turn In Plant Samples to Romulan Botanists or Nael.
- Observe Wildlife
- Maintain Security
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Collect and Turn In Plant Samples, Observe Wildlife, Maintain Security (0%)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Allies[edit | edit source]
Romulan[edit | edit source]
Creature[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Hirogen[edit | edit source]
Creature[edit | edit source]
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Mission Progress Points[edit | edit source]
- Collect Plant Samples grants one [Plant Sample]:
- at turn-in 1 Plant Sample grants 2%
- at turn-in 5 Plant Samples grant 12%
- Observe Wildlife grants 4%
- Defeating a Creature grants additionally 1%
- Maintain Security (Defeat Hirogen) grants 2% per Hirogen, no matter of his rank
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Occasionally the Adult Armored Hatham or the Adult Vivver Cat will attack, after the Observe Wildlife objective. They won't attack any players just passing by them.
- Without aquiring the mission, the player won't be able to collect Plant Samples. All spare Plant Samples (except Glowing Plants) are removed from the inventory, when the mission is turned in.
- Players passing through the section will be attacked by shrouded Hirogens, no matter if they have aquired the mission, or not.
- [Glowing Plant]s, [Resonating Rock]s and [Radiation Report]s (mini-game) can be found in this section, but they do not count towards the mission goal. However, the present Romulan Plant Analyst will exchange 10 Glowing Plants for 1 Romulan Mark.
|New Romulus Missions|
“New Romulus Aid” • “Staging Area” • “Warehouse” • “The Atlai” • “Vastam Peaks” • “Mountain Base” • “Paehhos Crater” • “Overgrown Caves” • “Hwael Ruins” • “The Power Source”
“New Romulus: Isha Forest Epohh Collection”
|Reputation System Missions|
“Hidden Camera” (Tier I) • “Secret Shuttle Codes” (Tier II) • “Web Access” (Tier III) • “Latest Findings” (Tier IV) • “Secrets of the Ancients” (Tier V)
|Duty Officer Assignments|
Epohh Collection: “Research Tagged Epohhs” • “Raise Epohh Pup” • “Raise Epohh Moppet” • “Raise Epohh Adult”