|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
The contents are dangerous, but we have taken extra precautions to make sure this shipment would be safe.
- There is no in-game mission goal available for this mission.
- Find Dr. Yoc'm on K7
- Go To Deep Space K-7
- Deliver Supplies to Nurse Lepa on K7
- Review Delivery Report
- Confront Dr. Yoc'm
- Research an Antigen
- Apply the Correct Antigen
- Report to Lt. Orlando Mei at Memory Alpha
After speaking to the Doctor, go to the Lab:
- Use the first console to talk to Memory Alpha
- Use the second console to analyze the report from Memory Alpha
- In the corner of the lab, opposite the turbolift, an NPC is sick on the floor behind a shield, analyze him
- Use the third console to test combinations of containers, blood, and compounds
- Now go to the bay beside the nurse, in the back, there is a tower console, enter in your solution and synthesize
- Beside the nurse is the replicator, pick it up
- Take the antigen to the NPC in the corner, test it on him
If the following solution didn't work, please correct.
- Choose dilute sulfuric acid (diluted Sulfuric Acid)
- Use equipment (Keep Environment)
- Choose Platinum (Platinum) or Tungsten (Tungsten)
- Use surface (Keep Surface)
- Use human blood sample (Apply Human Blood Sample)
- Adding mixture (add compound)
- Use calcium EDTA (Calcium EDTA Apply)
- Use additional mixture (Apply Additional Compound)
- Use Unithol (Apply Unithol)
- Done (Done)
- The repeatability of this mission has been removed as of July 15th, 2011 until a bug that prevented most players from repeating daily diplomatic missions can be fixed.
Quarantine Walkthrough Video on the Youtube channel.