The Tzenkethi Red Alert is a space-based 5 player Red Alert-style queue located in the Alpha Quadrant.
The Tzenkethi are not known for making idle threats. They promised that they would return with better weapons, and return they did. Captain Tzen-Gravu is stepping up the scope of the Tzenkethi Crusade through a brand new Red Alert. The Tzenkethi have found a new way to Protomatter-bomb planets using torpedoes and it’s up to you to stop them.
The genocidal Tzenkethi will be unleashing a new super weapon at unsuspecting planets while you and 4 allies will have to do everything you can to prevent the catastrophic destruction. If you don’t work together, the deaths of billions will be on your hands.
Reports reveal that Tzenkethi ships are moving to attack an inhabited planet. Alliances Engineers were sent to deploy some defense satellites, but that won't be enough.
- Briefing 0:30
- Defeat the Tzenkethi within 15:00
- Prevent Protomatter Torpedoes from reaching the Planet
- Defeat Tzenkethi Waves (0/6)
- (Optional) Defend the Satellites (2/2)
- Defeat Battleship Groups (0/4)
- Defeat Dreadnought Group
- Leave System
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- This mission was released as part of the Season 14 update.