Remain Klingon is a space Task Force Operation requiring a team of five against forces loyal to J'mpok, defending Qo'noS. The players must decloak and defeat the I.K.S. Targ and I.K.S. Kri’stak. It takes place during the second portion of “A Day Long Remembered”, being the space battle occurring while the player is in First City.
As the battle between J'Ula and J'mpok rages on the surface of Qo'noS, the crews on both sides were left to continue the battle in orbit. This is their story.
- A.F.S. Khitomer
- House Kang Cruisers
- House Kang Frigates
- House Korath Cruisers
- House Korath Frigates
- House Martok Cruisers
- House Martok Frigates
- House Noggra Cruisers
- House Noggra Frigates
- I.K.S. Kor
- I.K.S. K'tinga
- I.K.S. Rotarran
- Klingon Bird-of-Prey
- Monbosh Battleship
- Mo'Kai Bird of Prey
- Mo'Kai Sech Battle Cruiser
- Orion Syndicate Frigates
- Qulash Corruptor Frigate
- Qulash Entangler Frigate
- Qulash Frigate
- S'golth Escort
The first phase is simply taking out the first wave of ships. After that, and Martok returns from the surface, players must then begin redirecting the attacks from the Targ and Kri’stak. They are set facing each other at opposite ends of the battlefield and cannot be targeted.
- The two ships will target players in turn, usually one near to them. Once targeted, a green reticule shows around the player's ship and they receive an audio warning. A "compass" arrow is also displayed to orient the player, and points in the direction of either dreadnought.
- If targeted by the Kri’stak, the player must bring themselves near the Targ so that it will be hit by the Kri’stak's attack. If targeted by the Targ, the player must go to the Kri’stak. In addition to the audio information saying who has targeted them and where to go, the target ship will always show a large green circle around it (so take the green reticle to the green circle).
- Audio wise, Martok takes charge of the Kri’stak while Adet’pa handles the Targ. So if a player is targeted by the Kri’stak, Martok will audio cue them to fly to the Targ and vice versa for Adet’pa and players targeted by the Targ.
- Once at the opposing ship, the reticle will turn red and static, then the attack is launched.
- For the Targ, players should stay close to the ship to allow a virus to be sent. Once the download is complete, the Targ will re-cloak.
- For the Kri’stak, an element of its cloaking device will become targetable. Once it is destroyed, the Kri’stak will re-cloak.
- Once the weapon is fired, regardless of whether it hits or misses, a new player will be targeted to repeat the process until the counter for each ship is maxed.
- Once each ships counter is maxed, they will become fully targetable and must be destroyed.
In addition to this primary task, the player must also destroy repair ships, which will reverse progress, and destroy escaping Birds-of-Prey. Both of these have a red target symbol above them. The main fleet of ships, however, is irrelevant and can be ignored. Their destruction will simply spawn more waves and does not progress the tasks.
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.