Romulan Imperial Minefield (also known as Punch Through the Romulan Blockade) is a fleet action available for players of all factions. It was released as a replacement for faction-specific missions “Halting the Gorn Advance” and “Punch Through the Federation Blockade”.
This queue has no cooldown.
The Romulan Star Empire is in desperate need of resources in the wake of the destruction of their homeworld. Some of their military groups have established cantonments in remote systems, where they take control of local resources.
We've found an asteroid mining facility where the Romulans have taken over. Neither the Federation nor the Klingon Empire wants the Romulan military to keep control of this system, so we're sending in a mixed task group to dislodge the Romulan forces.
- Secure Asteroid Factories
- Defeat Romulan Frigates (0/20)
- Rescue Trapped Freighters(0/10)
- Restore Mining Efforts
- Repair Facility "Alpha" (0/3)
- Repair Facility "Beta" (0/3)
- Repair Facility "Gamma" (0/3)
- Reclaim Processing Plant
- Defeat I.R.W. Falcata
- Captain Nog
|Swept Up||1st Place in the Romulan Minefield Fleet Action||10|
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- During the fight with the Falcata, there is a chance for the R.R.W. Lleiset to spawn and assist the players.