- You might also be looking for the Sword of the Raptor Star.
|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. The mission has been removed as part of the Romulan Mystery revamp, released with the 5 Year Anniversary Event on January 29, 2015.
Some parts of this mission have been repurposed in the new mission “Desperate Measures”.
The player enters the Dimorus System and attacks S'harien Station, disabling the communication satellites and destroying all defending warbirds. Once this is done the player beams aboard and, after activating the turbolifts, captures Commander T'Vrea and questions her about the Borg-enhanced vessels. She reveals that the I.R.W. Esemar has been refitted with the technology and is intended to be the first of a fleet to bring the Romulan Star Empire back to its former glory. She manages to escape to the Esemar and attacks the player's ship. Despite its enhancements the player destroys it, bringing the Romulan development of Borg technology to an end.
Starfleet Command has finished its analysis of the information you found in the Hadrian System, and we've reached a decision. We cannot allow the Romulans to continue their research into Borg technology.
We want you to enter Romulan space and proceed to the Dimorus System. Once there, find the ships that the Romulans are building and destroy them. We also want you to stop them from continuing the project, so you'll need to take out their infrastructure and any Borg material they have at that location as well.
It's not Starfleet's policy to make a preemptive strike, but with the war with the Klingons and the threat of what the Romulans could do with this technology, we see this as the best option to save lives.
This ends now, <rank>.
- Starbase Assault
- Go To Dimorus Solar System
- Assault the Romulan Starbase
- Destroy the Base Defenses
- Disable the Communications Satellites (0/2)
- Beam to the Station
- Go To Dimorus Space Station
- Enable Turbolifts
- Use Turbolifts
- Search for the Truth
- Locate the Romulan Commander
- Talk to the Romulan Commander
- Return to Ship
- Crossed Swords
- Go To Dimorus Solar System
- Defeat the Romulan Attackers
- Return to Sector Space
- Report to Starfleet
- Light Plasma Cannon Turret
- Light Tractor Beam Turret
- Light Disruptor Cannon Turret
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Kicked While Down in Drydock||Assault the Romulan Space Station||10|
|Not Meant for Production||Defeat the Romulan Prototype Ship||10|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
- You choose 1 of the following:
|40–49||Rear Admiral LH & UH||1935||1856||X|
- The Dimorus System can be found in the Tarod Sector of the Iota Pavonis Sector Block.
- The I.R.W. Esemar is vulnerable to alternating attacks, torpedoes and beam weapons. The mission claims it will adapt its shields to protect against one or the other.