Incomplete and/or missing data.
This article or section does not list all values or entries associated with the discussed subject. Please add any missing statistics or items to the corresponding tables, lists and placeholders.
In "Sh'mar - Distress Signal" the player assists the Sh'mar a civilian freighter in distress. The Sh'mar usually patrols near the Zibal System in the Aldebaran Sector. The mission was released along with the "Spectres" feature episode.
The crew of the freighter Sh'mar is almost completely disabled due to triolic energy poisoning. The player assists with medical supplies and protects the freighter from True Way forces, while she is repaired.
- Contagious Congeniality
- Go To Sh'mar
- Answer the Freighter's Hail
- Protect the Freighter
- Answer Freighter's Hail
- Freighter Captain (Sh'mar)
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- KDF players can also choose to destroy the Sh'mar in order to prevent the disease aboard the freighter from spreading. Once destroyed a wing of Jem'Hadar attack ships and/or Hidekis as well as a Galor or Jem'Hadar Heavy Escort will spawn at the same time instead of one after the other.