The player can complete this mission by doing any of the tasks outlined below. Once the progress meter reaches 100%, report back to Kylor for your reward.
There's a lot of things that need to be done, and not enough hands to do the work.
My job is to organize volunteers. So grab a spanner or collect reports and volunteer already!
You might even get that fancy uniform a little dirty. Dirty work is honest work.
Help in the Staging Area. You can complete this task by doing any of the following:
- Repair Equipment
- Investigate Suspicious Persons
- Collect and Turn In Science, Engineering, and Medical Reports to Romulan Overseers or Foreman Kylor
- Motivate Civilian Workers
- Repair Equipment, Investigate Suspicious Persons, Collect and Turn In Reports, Motivate Civilian Workers (0%)
- Romulan Overseer
- Suspicious Civilian
- Suspicious Civilian
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Mission Progress Points
- Conduct Repairs or Conduct Shuttle Maintanence grants 4%
- Investigate Suspicious Behavior grants 3%
- Defeating a Suspicious Civilian grants additionally 3%
- Collect <Department> Report grants one of three reports:
- [Science Report] (turn-in grants 2%)
- [Engineering Report] (turn-in grants 2%)
- [Medical Report] (turn-in grants 2%)
- all three Reports turned in together grant 8%
- Motivate Romulan Worker grants 4%
- Foreman Kylor is located on the raised platform by the Staging Area transporter.
- Without acquiring the mission, the player won't be able to collect Reports. All spare Reports (except Radiation Reports) are removed from the inventory, when the mission is turned in.
- Occasionally the Suspicious Civilian will attack, after the Investigate Suspicious Behavior objective. They usually won't attack any players just passing by them.
- [Glowing Plant]s, [Resonating Rock]s and [Radiation Report]s (mini-game) can be found in this section, but they do not count towards the mission goal. However, the present Romulan Radiophysicist will exchange Radiation Reports for Romulan Marks.
|New Romulus Missions|
“New Romulus Aid” • “Staging Area” • “Warehouse” • “The Atlai” • “Vastam Peaks” • “Mountain Base” • “Paehhos Crater” • “Overgrown Caves” • “Hwael Ruins” • “The Power Source”
“New Romulus: Isha Forest Epohh Collection”
|Reputation System Missions|
“Hidden Camera” (Tier I) • “Secret Shuttle Codes” (Tier II) • “Web Access” (Tier III) • “Latest Findings” (Tier IV) • “Secrets of the Ancients” (Tier V)
|Duty Officer Assignments|
Epohh Collection: “Research Tagged Epohhs” • “Raise Epohh Pup” • “Raise Epohh Moppet” • “Raise Epohh Adult”