Mission: Sun, Sand, and Scavenging
Sun, Sand, and Scavenging is a mission which is available on demand at the Summer Resort on Risa only during the Lohlunat Festival. Bonus rewards for the mission are also available during bonus periods according to the Schedule.
When successful, the player receives an Account-shared 1 x Daily Event Progress upon completion once every 20 hours. When you collect a total 20 of these across your whole Account, you can claim the Event Grand Prize from your Mission Journal on all characters on your Account.
Outline[edit | edit source]
The player has 15 minutes to search the Summer Resort on Risa for temporally displaced artifacts.
Mission text[edit | edit source]
There's a bunch of "temporally displaced" artifacts here on Risa, and I mean to collect them all! With, ah, your help, of course... partner. Oh, sure, some of these relics are useless junk, but some of them are worth their weight in sweet gold-pressed latinum!
Goal[edit | edit source]
Scan for artifacts using this scanning device.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Conduct Initial Scan
- Look for the Artifact
- Dig up the Artifact
- Return to Artifact Hunter Sovak
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The artifact locations for this mission are randomly selected from a list of predetermined spawn points, as seen below in the Gallery.
- There are a list of twenty randomly selected Temporal Artifacts which the player can discover. The list is as follows:
- Vorgon Ship Deck Plans
- Vorgon Ship Weaponry Schematics
- Vorgon Ship Power Schematics
- Vorgon Ship Auxiliary System Files
- Vorgon Ship Defense Data
- Tox Uthat Replica
- Vintage Horga'hn
- A Piece of Junk
- Portable Fusion Generator
- Telephone Booth
- Animal Collar
- Oo-mox for Fun and Profit
- Deerstalker Cap
- Buck Bokai Rookie Card
- Dixon Hill and the Black Orchid
- Chicago Mobs of thee Twenties
- George and Gracie Collector Plate
- HMS Bounty Model Kit
- Orb of Time (Replica)
- Encounter at Excalbia
Accolades[edit | edit source]
|In a Geological Sense...||Locate All of the Hidden Temporal Artifacts Scattered Around Risa.||Find all 20 Temporal Artifacts by completing “Sun, Sand, and Scavenging”||10|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This mission is repeatable every 15 minutes.
- Additional Lohlunat Favors can be earned for completing this mission during a 15-minute bonus window starting according to the Schedule. This bonus period replaces the 2015 Festival's bonus period for “Castles in the Sand”.
- Until the release of Victory is Life, this mission was given by Qwen.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
"Vorgon Ship Weaponry Schematics" description
Risa: Lohlunat Festival
|Activities||“Making Waves” • “Risa Biathlon” • “Castles in the Sand” • “Sun, Sand, and Scavenging” • “Dance Party!” • “Horga'hn Hunt” • “Flying High”|
|Doff Missions||“Hatch a Risian Tropical Bird Egg!” • “Raise a Risian Tropical Bird” • “Research Tagged Feather Monkeys” • “Raise Feather Monkey”|
|Currencies||Lohlunat Favor • Tropical Tags • Risian Tropical Bird Egg • Lohlunat Prize Voucher|
|NPCs||Risian Vendor • Risian Outfitter • Floater Vendor • Event Coordinator • Horga'hn Collector • Dance Instructor|
Ferengi Trader • Ariana • Melangogg • Holo Leeta • Risian Arenologist • Risian Powerboarder • Ornithologist • Monkey Trainer • Risian Officer Requisition • Risian Bartender • Sovak • Pavyl • Nervous Vacationer