<rank>, the Bajoran government has requested our assistance with a situation.
The Vedek Assembly has chosen a site in Kendra Province for a new temple. However, the site the vedeks have chosen is private property, and the landowner refuses to give or even sell the land to the assembly or the Bajoran government.
The owner of the property is unwilling to cooperate with the Bajorans but the Bajorans don't want to simply take the land. The vedeks feel that eminent domain would cause lingering feelings of ill will that could "taint" the site, making it useless to them. Also, the property owner has rights as a Federation citizen. The Bajorans feel that someone from Starfleet may have better luck. We are authorised to make any reasonable payment to the owner and secure the property. Starfleet will then give the deed to the Vedek Assembly as a goodwill gesture.
I suggest you talk to Tell Barratt on the Promenade. I know that the has had dealings with the landowner, and he may be able to give you some insight as to how to approach him.
- Talk to Tell Barratt in Quarks bar
- Gather 15 [Self Sealing Stem Bolts] (0/15)
- Talk to Loret Razha in the Temple
- Speak to Tor Mazo in the docking ring
- Return to Captain James Kurland to complete the quest and obtain your reward.
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
- This mission cannot be acquired until the player has completed “Venture into Deep Space”.
- This mission is not repeatable.