In The Battle of Caleb IV, the player joins a force to repel a Klingon battle fleet.
Note that after completing this mission for the first time, the completing character will forever lose access to Earth Spacedock (23rd Century). This will prevent the character from being able to cheaply buy items such as character-bound 23rd Century Bridge Officer Training Manuals, other Era-Appropriate Gear (Federation Type 3 Phaser Rifles or Twin Phaser Beam Arrays), and will also forfeit a Token for freely acquiring a Class F Shuttle if the Token has not been spent yet. Players are recommended to buy any desired items before leaving the 23rd Century.
- Note that "character" refers to just the single completing character on the account. However, it is always possible to create another 23rd Century character on the same account, and the new character will have access to Earth Spacedock (23rd Century) until the new character themselves completes this mission for the first time.
The player is called to Caleb IV to join a counterattack against the Klingons. Soon after the beginning of the battle, it appears the Federation had the upper hand; however, the cloaked Klingons reveal themselves. The Klingons, led by Captain Kor, lock their tractor beams on the Federation starships, preventing them from escaping. Daniels discovers a temporal anomaly on the Klingon Flagship and beams the player to KDF ship. Once on board, the away team sets some charges in strategic locations around the ship, and witness a meeting between Kor and the Na'kuhl's Envoy. Immediately after, they set off the bombs after a brief firefight and transport back, freeing the player's ship. The player frees the remaining Federation ships from the tractor beams, and then protects them from the D-5s and D-7s as they flee to safety. Without working warp capability to escape, the player's ship is destroyed during the fight after the remaining UFP fleet successfully escape, but Daniels takes some of the Senior Officers, including the player, to 2409.
I'm leading a force to respond to this aggression, and I want you to be a part of it. If they cross the line, we need to be ready for anything.
- The Thin Red Line
- To Catch a Klingon
- Go To I.K.S. Klothos
- Disable Tractor Operations
- Set Sabotage Charges (0/3)
- Confront Kor
- Fight Kor
- Death in the Morning
- Answer Engineering
- Save Federation Ships from Tractor Beams (0/3)
- Protect Escaping Ships (0/3)
- Give 'em Hell, and God Speed (2:00)
- The currently playing character loses access to Earth Spacedock (23rd Century)
- What's Happening?
- Speak with Logistics Officer
- D5 Raptor
- D7 Battlecruiser
- I.K.S. Klothos
|Taking Them Down With You||Destroy many Klingon ships at Caleb IV at The Battle of Caleb IV||10|
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- [Federation Type 3 Phaser Rifle Mk <> [CrtH] [Dmg]]
- [Single Phaser Beam Array Mk <> [Acc] [CrtH]]
- [Phaser Dual Cannons Mk <> [Acc] [CrtH]]
- [Photon Torpedo Launcher Mk <> [CrtD] [Dmg]]
- [Personal Shield Mk <>]
- [Federation Type 2 Phaser (Wide) Mk <>]
- Official Blog - Star Trek Online: Battle of Caleb IV (May 24, 2016)
- Battle of Caleb IV at Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki.