A security breach brings your special talents into play.
Track down the escaped Federation prisoner in a chase that leads across First City. New players will discover important locations in the process, and a secret Safehouse is revealed.
- Track down the escaped prisoner
- Return to First City Exchange District
- Make Your Way to the Prison
- Talk to the Warden
- Talk to the Old Judge
- Go to Taluk, the Uniform Tailor
- Ask About Escapees at the Bar
- Talk to Garrad Downstairs at the Bar
- Enter Back Rooms
- Investigate the Old Buildings
- Defeat the Federation Spies (0%)
- Deactivate Bombs (0/3)
- Defeat the Master Spy
- Interrogate the Spy
- Explore the Safehouse to Find How the Prisoner Escaped
- Reboot and Trace the System
- Leave the Safehouse
- Go to Transporter Room
- Beam to the Shipyard
- Talk to the Used Ship Salesman
- (Optional) Customize Your Ship at the Ship Tailor
- Exit to Qo'noS Orbit
- Contact Warden Gazzan
- Ensign Security Officer
- Ensign Engineering Officer
- Ensign Medic
- Starfleet Engineer
- Federation Spy Master
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
- This mission is automatically acquired after exiting the warehouse of “Duties of Command”.
- Finishing the mission will automatically add “Space Chase” to the player's mission journal.
- Klingon players of any level who have not played the mission before can play it once at their current level.
- Some of the Starfleet spies are wearing regulation Starfleet uniforms, and others are disguised as KDF-faction species. Others still are wearing the uniform commonly associated with Section 31.
- The mission was revamped in Season Twenty: House Divided to include new environment art and cutscenes. It also added in the interaction with the judge, removing the challenge floor witness. In addition, the player no longer meets with Gazzan in the prison, nor do they see Thraak working in the prison. All interaction with the Warden is via comms only.