|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article or section contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
After rescuing Julian Bashir from a Gorn ambush on his research lab in the Korvat System, the player has to investigate a genetic research facility on H'atoria and discovers Amar Singh creating genetically modified superwarriors for the Klingon Empire.
Starfleet Medical has analyzed the reports of the attacks on the civilian ships near the Klingon border and they've noticed something. All of the materials that the Klingons and Gorn were stealing were medical supplies. We think that they've started a new augmentation project.
We need you to go to the Korvat System in the Beta Quadrant and meet with Doctor Julian Bashir. He is one of the Federation's top medical researchers. He should be able to tell us more about how far the Klingon research program might be, and what they can do with the supplies they've stolen.
- Static Transmission
- The Good Doctor
- Go To Korvat Medical Research Lab
- Locate Bashir
- Rescue Trapped Medical Researcher 0:36
- Talk to Medical Researcher
- Secure the Medical Lab
- Speak to Doctor Bashir
- Beam Up to Ship
- Among the Debris
- Go To Korvat System
- Klingons arriving 0:05
- Disable the Klingon Ship
- Scan the Klingon's Computer Core
- Destroy the Klingon Ship
- Go to the H'atoria System
- A Good Day to Hide
- Go To H'atoria System
- Get Within Transporter Range
- Beam Down to the Planet
- Cold Reception
- Go To H'atoria Planet Surface
- Locate the Research Lab
- Enter the Research Lab
- Lab of Mystery
- Go To H'atoria Research Lab
- Formulate a Plan
- Investigate Temporal Probe (Temporal Agent)
- Search for Information
- Examine Station 1
- Examine Station 2
- Bypass Security System
- Speak with Amar Singh
- Defeat Sing's Minions (0/2) OR Incapacitate Singh
- Arrest Amar Singh OR Beam Amar Singh to the Brig
- Beam Out
- Hail Starfleet to Report
- Attack Saur
- Augmented Crazy Gorn
- Heavy Ranger
- Augmented Gorn Brute
- Augment Experiment
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Air Supply||Saved a researcher from asphyxiation in "The Ultimate Klingon"||10|
|A Good Day for YOU to Die||Defeat the Klingons in the Korvat System||10|
|Augmented Arrest||Bring Amar Singh into Custody||10|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
- You choose 1 of the following:
- [Diburnium Reinforced Body Armor Mk <>]
- [Personal Repulsion Shield Mk <>]
- [Energy Dampening Armor Mk <> [Dis]] [Lv 16–29]
- [Energy Dampening Armor Mk VIII [Pol]] [Lv 30–39]
- [Energy Dampening Armor Mk <> [Pla]] [Lv 40–60]
- [Polyalloy Weave Armor Mk <> [Dis]] [Lv 16–29]
- [Polyalloy Weave Armor Mk VIII [Pol]] [Lv 30–39]
- [Polyalloy Weave Armor Mk <> [Pla]] [Lv 40–60]
- [Current Lock Box]
- The mission has been slightly reworked as part of the Season 8.5 update patch tied to the 4 Year Anniversary Event on January 30, 2014. The accolade Air Supply has been newly added. The last section Lab of Mystery, has gotten a branched storyline, depending on the player's decisions and answers.
- Prior to Victory is Life, the role of Bashir was taken by the original character Chirurgeon Ghee P'Trell.
- This mission was temporarily removed for rework as part of Season 15.
- In the German edition of Star Trek Online this mission is called "Der letzte Klingone", i.e. "The Last Klingon". This is understandable, as the word "ultimate" actually means "last."