- Nukara Marks,
- Romulan Marks or
- Fleet Marks
In the first part of the mission, players have five minutes to save as many Reman ships as they can (out of ten total) from around five Tholian ships each. The timer stops immediately if players manage to save all ten ships quickly and automatically advance to the next stage.
Obisek will then reveal that Tholian Vault Weavers are attempting to construct a massive Tholian Web around the Vault; if they succeed, they can initiate a reaction that will push the Vault out of our dimension to parts unknown. Players must hinder the Tholians' plan by destroying the Vault Weavers for seven minutes, after which the remaining ships will retreat. However, if players do not manage to prevent the Vault from being ensnared quickly, Obisek will trigger a thalaron cascade which will destroy the web but also deal serious damage to their ships.
A final Battle Group will then warp into the micro nebula, disabling shields and tactical view for players, lead by a Tholian Tarantula. Once this group is destroyed, the team will have the option to engage a named Tarantula nearby.
A Tholian invasion force has targeted the Vault and Obisek is calling for reinforcements. Team up with the Remans and defend the station before the Tholians spin their webs and carry the Vault into another dimension!
- Read briefing
- Save Reman defenders (0/10) (5:00)
- Stop Tholian Vault Weavers (7:00)
- Defeat Tholian Battlegroup
- Defeat named Tholian flagship (optional) (3:00)
|Icon||Name||Requirements||How to Get||Points|
|Tholian Malfeasance||Defeat each of the Tholian Named FlagShips at the Vault.||Defeat ships Iskel, Tik'r, Seldspar, Lelkene and Saphene.||10|
- There is no walkthrough for this mission, yet. You can help STOWiki by writing it here.
Successful completion of the mission will award at least one crate containing 5 Fleet Marks plus an allotment of Marks of the player's choice, in a quantity determined by specific objectives in each phase. Defeating the Tholian flagship will award an additional crate upon completion, containing 5 Fleet Marks plus 3 Marks of the player's choice. Maximum payout is 10 Fleet Marks plus 58 Marks of the player's choice (all 10 Reman ships rescued, keeping the Vault Weavers' progress below 20%, defeating the flagship before the timer expires, and completing the mission during a Bonus Marks Event.)
- This mission was remastered on April 17, 2021 with improved visual updates, mission objectives, time gates and voice overs. The Vault itself, the map surrounding it and the micro nebula received higher quality environment and texture visual updates. Obisek now has the background of a Romulan Republic Warbird instead of a previously blank screen and has updated facial expressions during the opening briefing. The Reman ships required saving have visible icons above them, and make little dialog messages after saving them. The final battle with the Tholian flagship has been updated to take place in the micro nebula instead of normal space around the station.
- This mission was added to the game with Season Seven: New Romulus.
- During the Vault Weaver stage, Obisek will warn you when the Vault is 20%, 40%, 60%, and 80% surrounded.
- The Vault Weavers are mostly identical to ordinary Mesh Weavers; however they have long energy trails and cannot change course even in combat, making them somewhat more vulnerable.
- Defeating the "named flagship" is optional. However, note that it is typically not the "Tholian Tarantula" shown in the cutscene with an escort, but alone and placed lower.
- It is revealed in the “Web Access” recording that the attack on The Vault is merely a diversion to keep Obisek and his allies from impeding Tholian efforts on New Romulus.
- Tholian Trouble! Azure Nebula Rescue and Vault: Ensnared Updates.
- Season 7 Dev Blog #14
- Playthrough @ Youtube
- Playthrough @ Youtube