|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. The mission has been removed as part of the Klingon War revamp, released with the 4 Year Anniversary Event/Season 8.5 on January 30, 2014.
The U.S.S. Shi'Kahr is experiencing intermittent power failures. There is little threat to the safety of the ship, but they do have a scientific team on board that is conducting a time-sensitive survey of anomalies in the area.
Captain T'Vana has requested that another ship rendezvous with the ShiKahr. See what you can do to help them.
- Scientific Mission
- Arrival at Starbase 114
- Go To Celes System
- Deliver Scientists to Starbase 114
- Beam Down to Starbase 114
- Scene of the Crime
- Go To Starbase 114
- Take Turbolift to Cargo Bays
- Scan Cargo Bays (0/4)
- Return to Ship
- Search and Recover
- Go To Celes System
- Scan Freighters for Kemocite
- Catch the Nandi
- Clear Nausicaan Presence (0/3)
- Scan the Nandi
- Beam Down to Hidden Base
- Raiding the Raiders
- Go To Celes Hidden Base
- Recover Stolen Explosives (0/7)
- Capture Ferengi Captain
- Return to Sector Space
- Hail Starfleet to Report
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Lending a Helping Scan||Scan the Other Federation Ship in the Nebula||Scan the U.S.S. ShiKahr at the beginning of the mission||25|
|Getting to the Route of Things||Scan the Starbase Navigational Beacons||Scan the satellite near Starbase 114||25|
|Airing Dirty Laundry||Scan the Crate in Storage Bay 4||Scan the Crate in Storage Bay 4. Jump to the crates lifted by the fork lift, or jump to the top of the crate directly to the left as you enter by using the smaller one to get on top of this one||25|
|Gold-Pressed Goodies||Scan the Ferengi's Stash||Scan all the Ferengi's stuff in 'Raiding the Raiders', on the desk in the room where you beat the Ferengi||25|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
- Scanning the nebula is very slow due to the gas.
- To scan the cargo bays step into the centre of the bays to get the option (not a blinking item).
- You can go directly to the ferengi ship S.S. Nandi to scan it. Nandi will run when caught. If Nandi ship doesn't have the stolen goods to unlock the next step of the mission then proceed to scan Freighters and come back to Nandi. To scan Nandi without issues you need to get very close to Nandi, stop the engine and start scanning.
- Talon Battleship is almost impossible to destroy it in Elite Mode at level 9 with the default ship. The Talon Batttleship becomes faster (almost ignoring the nebula slowing effect) and more aggressive (the damage may increase few times specially if your facing shield dropped down) when the Hull hp drops below 50%. After destroying the Talon ship don't shot at Nandi, just get close enough and scan it again.
- During "Raiding the Raiders" find the Security Locks A & B to override to get through Reinforced Door.
- You choose 1 of the following:
- [Energy Dampening Armor Mk <> [Dis]] [Lv 20–29]
- [Energy Dampening Armor Mk <> [Pol]] [Lv 30+]
- [Energy Dampening Armor Mk <> [Pla]] [Lv 50]
- [Polyalloy Weave Armor Mk <> [Dis]] [Lv 20–29]
- [Polyalloy Weave Armor Mk <> [Pol]] [Lv 30+]
- [Polyalloy Weave Armor Mk <> [Pla]] [Lv 50]
- [Phaser Beam Array Mk <> [Acc]]
- [Dual Phaser Beam Bank Mk <> [Acc]]
- [Phaser Dual Cannons Mk <> [Acc]]
- [Current Lock Box]
|40–49||Rear Admiral LH & UH||?||?||X|
- Removed from the game on January 30th, 2014, as part of the release of Season 8.5, tied to the 4 Year Anniversary Event.