Synopsis (for 25th century players)
Captain Nog orders the player to Earth Spacedock. At the spacedock, Admiral Quinn recognizes the player for the extraordinary actions during the Klingon ambush and the subsequent Borg invasion of the Vega System. Since Captain Taggart has been lost, Quinn confirms the player's previous field promotion to Lieutenant and permanently places the starship under her/his command.
- Speak with Logistics Officer
- Visit Tailor
- / Talk to Temporal Agent Crey (Delta Recruits/Temporal Recruits)
- Meet Admiral Quinn
(25th C. captains only)
|Icon||Name||Description||How to Get||Points|
|Battlefield Commission||Defeated the Borg Invasion Force||10|
- For a walkthrough of this mission, visit the Walkthrough page.
- The Battery Pack reward consists of 3x [Shields Battery] and 3x [Weapons Battery].
- Originally part of the Tour of Duty Federation tutorial, the mission has been moved into the Klingon War episode eventually, now being the first Federation storyline mission. “New Orders?” given by Admiral Quinn, has also been removed eventually.
- With release of the new Federation tutorial in Season Eight: The Sphere on November 12, 2013, the former lead-in mission “Line in the Sand”, has been replaced with “Assimilation of the Innocent”. The content also has been redesigned, with the mission now directly beginning with a Cutscene in Quinn's office on Earth Spacedock, instead of maneuvering into ESD and contacting the Transporter Chief.
- After completing this mission, three additional tutorial missions become available through Ensign R'raak in front of Quinn's office: “Changing Clothes”, “Medical Attention”, and “Skills Trainer”. Those missions were originally given by Admiral Quinn.
- At turn-in players will have earned at least a total of 11920 Skill Points. Having played the full tutorial through, most players will have earned over 12000 Skill Points, and be promoted to Lieutenant (Level 3). Players that skipped the full tutorial through “Passing Credit”, will be exactly 80 points short.
- Completing the mission will promote the character to level 6 during a Bonus Experience Weekend, and get them to a total of 22,992 Skill Points (with 52 Skill Points coming from the accolade obtained by completing this mission).
- The redesign of this mission allows veteran players a quicker start into the storyline and patrol missions, but requires new players to explore Earth Spacedock more by themselves, through interaction with the NPCs or occasional pop-ups. Additional missions with tutorial character include “Unlocking the Box”, “Out of Commission”, and “A Difficult Decision”.
- Although this mission is the same essentially the same for 23rd and 25th C. captains there are some differences listed above.