|Timeline Change Imminent!|
This article contains information that no longer applies to the current version of Star Trek Online. It is provided only for historical purposes.
After their experiences with the U.S.S. Voyager, many species in the Delta Quadrant have taken more efforts to travel across this part of space. Unfortunately many of them have not found common ground among one another.
Your task is to survey the current political landscape for us. Voyager often rendered assistance without expectation of reward because it was the right thing to do. You will carry their example forward, showing the benefits of cooperation while discovering the divisions between groups out here.
After their experiences with the Federation ship, the U.S.S. Voyager, many species in the Delta Quadrant have become more bold, travelling across this part of space. However, they have found and created conflicts among themselves.
Survey the battlefield. Discover what grievances lie among these Delta Quadrant species. A wise warrior knows the state of the battlefield.
The Federation Starship, the U.S.S. Voyager, stirred this area of space. Their experiences here helped to embolden many, and the species in the Delta Quadrant have taken more efforts to travel across this part of space. Unfortunately many of them have not found common ground among one another.
We need to see this region stabilized, or threats like the Iconians or the Undine will march through the Sphere gateways and into the Alpha Quadrant. Your task is to survey where the political winds are blowing. The more knowledge we have, the better able we will be to react to the situation out here.
- Patrol Delta Quadrant Systems
- Gather Intelligence on Delta Quadrant Species
- Hail Delta Quadrant Command
- There are no accolades specific to this mission.
- This mission is not repeatable through Mission Replay.
- This mission was a verbatim variant of the retired original Starfleet Sector Patrol missions; it is a non-repeatable wrapper mission, that actually unlocks the associated, repeatable System Patrol missions. These individual are now unlocked automatically from the start.