In Klingon mythology, Molor was the tyrannical ruler of Qo'noS approximately 1,500 to 1,600 years ago. Molor was said to be so powerful that only one man could stand against him: Kahless the Unforgettable. Molor led an army in a war against Kahless, but wielding his newly forged sword, Kahless defeated Molor and banished him to Gre'thor. The men that were Molor's soldiers were reborn in Gre'thor as the Fek'Ihri.
- “Afterlife”: Molor plans revenge against Kahless, and intends to return to the land of the living with the Fek'Ihri to destroy the Klingon Empire, and sow chaos throughout the galaxy.
- “Knowledge is Power”: Molor appears in J'Ula's first trial on Boreth where she must defeat him to succeed.
- “Doomed to Repeat”: The player reads a log recorded by the Female Changeling wherein she describes the Fek'Ihri created by the Dominion forging an alliance with Molor, and hopes that the Fek'Ihri under Molor and the Klingons would destroy each other, eliminating them as potential threats to the Dominion.
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Molor prior to his revamp in the Year of Klingon.
- The link between Molor and the Fek'Ihri is never established in Star Trek canon, but there are several lines of dialogue across the Fek'Ihri story arc in Star Trek Online that suggest this connection.
- Molor is a captain-level mob, but has the same weapon and abilities as a Slave Master.
- Molor's appearance was revamped as part of Season Twenty-two: House Reborn.