- For the playable starships, see Multi-Mission Explorer.
Multi-Mission Explorers are a line of advanced Starfleet battleships. Though technically science vessels, they are capable of surviving -- and dealing -- damage on the same level as the Typhoon-class battleship.
- Feedback Pulse II
- Photonic Shockwave Torpedo
- Tachyon Beam II
- Multidimensional Graviton Shield
- Fermion Field
- Quantum Field Focus Phaser
- Launch Danube Runabouts
Multi-Mission Explorer (Mob)s have a random chance of spawning in place of almost any Federation battleship NPC.
- “Training Cruise”: Federation players observe the U.S.S. Vesta leaving Earth Spacedock while en-route to their own starship.
- “Allied Zone - Ion Stream”: The U.S.S. Hypatia assigns the player one of several tasks related to the study of the Ion Streams in the Solanae Dyson Sphere.
- Multi-Mission Explorer (Mob)s are among a massive fleet of Starfleet vessels attacking Klingon Fleet Starbases in:
- “Empire Defense Against Federation Spies”: Multi-Mission Explorer (Mob)s are part of a Federation fleet hiding in the Kahless Expanse.
Vessels of the Class
U.S.S. Vesta (default)
|Aventine-class||U.S.S. Aventine (default)|
|Rademaker-class||U.S.S. Rademaker (default)|
- Depending on the class, these vessels will respectively be labeled Multi-Mission Surveillance Explorer, Multi-Mission Reconnaissance Explorer, and Multi-Mission Strategic Explorer for the Vesta, Aventine, and Rademaker-classes.
- The Multi-Mission Explorer was added to the game in Season Eight: The Sphere.
- Multi Mission Explorer, the playable versions
- Other Federation battleship designs: