- [Na'kuhl Temporal Operative Armor Mk XII]
- [Na'kuhl Temporal Operative Personal Shield Mk XII]
- [Na'kuhl Temporal Operative Minigun Mk XII]
Na'kuhl Temporal Operative Armor
+64 Kinetic Damage Resistance Rating
+64 Energy Damage Resistance Rating
+8.7 Plasma Damage Resistance Rating
+58.2 Toxic Damage Resistance Rating
+29.1 Root Resistance Rating
+29.1 Knockback Resistance Rating
Armor worn by rogue Na'kuhl operatives is designed to resist the attacks of Na'kuhl Law Enforcement, while still allowing for maximum mobility.
Body Armors and Environmental Suits can be upgraded using the Ground Gear Tech Upgrades or assorted Universal Tech Upgrades. This item will receive an additional modifier on successful quality improvement:
|[HP]||+X Endurance Training|
|[HP/Res]||+X Maximum Hit Points |
+X All Damage Resistance Rating
Following table shows armor stats with upgraded Mk value and quality:
|+77 Physical Damage Resistance Rating|
+77 Kinetic Damage Resistance Rating
+77 Energy Damage Resistance Rating
+10.5 Plasma Damage Resistance Rating
+70 Toxic Damage Resistance Rating
+35 Root Resistance Rating
+35 Knockback Resistance Rating
|: +60 Maximum Hit Points|
|+88 Physical Damage Resistance Rating|
+88 Kinetic Damage Resistance Rating
+88 Energy Damage Resistance Rating
+12 Plasma Damage Resistance Rating
+80 Toxic Damage Resistance Rating
+40 Root Resistance Rating
+40 Knockback Resistance Rating
|: +77.5 Maximum Hit Points|
|: +155 Maximum Hit Points,|
+8 All Damage Resistance Rating
Na'kuhl Temporal Operative Personal Shield
Summons a level 60 Distortion for 10 sec
You are Immune to all damage and invisible to the enemies while the Distortion is active
364.8 Maximum Shield Capacity
Rapidly regenerates after not taking damage for 3 secs (2 seconds if crouching).
Reduces All Energy Damage to Shields by 15%
Utilizing their mastery of time manipulation, the rebel Na'Kuhl have managed to create a device that generates a Temporal Shadow to misdirect attackers and give their operatives a chance to flee.
|[Cap]||Increases Maximum Shield Capacity by 10%.|
|[Cap2]||Increases Maximum Shield Capacity by 20%.|
Na'kuhl Temporal Operative Minigun
- 49.7 Plasma Damage x3 (124.3 DPS)
- 5% chance: 29.3 Plasma Damage Per Second for 10 sec (Ignores Shields)
- +2% Critical Chance
- 0.5 sec recharge
This rogue Na'kuhl weapon is designed with the explicit intent to spread debilitating toxic gas over an area, while also having the ability to fire plasma bolts.
Bolt Burst: Rifle Bolt Burst is a standard attack that inflicts energy damage. Fires a quick burst of three bolts at a single target.
Toxin Wave: Toxin Wave charges a spray of Biotoxin to fire at foes. After a brief charging period, and foes still located in a targeting cone are hit with Toxic damage and affected with Biotoxin, which deals Toxic damage and can Stun targets. Only living foes are affected by the Toxic damage, which can bypass shields.
Rifle Butt: Rifle Butt delivers various strikes with your rifle to the enemy, with a primary focus of causing knockback (Expose Attack).
• Affects Foe (1 max)
|• 24.1 Physical Damage (32.1 DPS)|
(80% Shield Penetration)
• Knocks back +8 feet
• 10% chance: Stun + for 7.5 sec
• 10% chance: Expose target for 8 sec
• +2% Critical Chance
|[Dm/CrtH]||+X Damage |
+2% Critical Chance
For each item added after the first, an additional power is available.
Set 2: Agent's Training
- +2% Critical Chance
- +30% Critical Severity
Set 3: Enhanced Crawler Mine
- Targets Self
- 1 min 30 sec recharge
- Summon a level 61 Enhanced Crawler Mine for 25 sec which seeks out a target.
- 302 Kinetic Damage (50% Shield Penetration)
- Leaves a toxic cloud for 7 sec
- 24.2 Toxic Damage per sec (50% Shield Penetration)
- -50% Runspeed
- 20% chance: Stun targets
- On release, the mission was available from level 10 and up so the armor was a scaling reward that matched the player's level. If obtained on lower mark, it can be freely upgraded to Mk XII. Further upgrades require Technology Points and Dilithium as normal.
- Although the minigun's third ability (melee) is called Rifle Butt, the played animations are palm strikes instead.
|Equipment Sets |
|See also: Equipment • Set|