Nebula Class Science Vessel
The Nebula-class Science Vessel is a Starfleet vessel. Science vessels are not as hard-hitting as escorts or cruisers, but perform excellently in a support role. They have the strongest shields of any cruiser-level ship.
This is the NPC version of the Advanced Research Vessel Retrofit.
Armament[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Hull strength[edit | edit source]
|Level||Standard Difficulty||Advanced Difficulty||Elite Difficulty|
Vessels of the Class[edit | edit source]
U.S.S. Nebula (default)
Missions encountered[edit | edit source]
Named[edit | edit source]
- “The New Link”: The U.S.S. Columbia helps battle the True Way in the Orias System.
- “Second Wave”: The U.S.S. Fletcher and U.S.S. Phinda are attacked by a rogue Dominion fleet at Deep Space 9.
- “Assist Salvage Operations”: The player assists the U.S.S. Massachusetts in a salvage operation.
Unnamed[edit | edit source]
- “Empire Defense Against Federation Spies”: A Federation task force is hiding in the Kahless Expanse. Some of the starships are Nebula Class Science Vessels.
- “Punch Through the Federation Blockade”: Numerous Science Vessels try to hold the Yov'bot System against a Klingon attack force.
- “Skirmish”: Nebula Class Science Vessels battle the True Way Alliance and the Klingon Empire in the Donatu System.
- “The Doomsday Device”: A Starfleet task force is sent to engage the Planet Killer in the Imaga System.
- “Preemptive Strike”: Science Vessels are part of a Federation fleet fighting the Romulan Star Empire in the Rator System.
- “War Games”: A number of Science Vessels help drive off an Undine force in the Draylon System.
- “Facility 4028”: A number of Federation ships fight with the U.S.S. Belfast in the Ayala System.
- “Boldly They Rode”: A combined Starfleet/KDF fleet retakes Deep Space 9.
- “Fleet Alert” (KDF): Nebula Class Science Vessels are part of a Federation fleet raiding a Klingon starbase.
- “Fleet Transport Defense” (KDF): Nebula Class Science Vessels attack freighters trying to dock at a Klingon starbase.
- “Starbase Fleet Defense” (KDF): An armada of Starfleet ships attack a Klingon starbase, among them Nebula Class Science Vessels.
- “No Win Scenario” (KDF): In Combat Simulation 347, Nebula Class Science Vessels are among hundreds of Starfleet ships attacking a Civilian Transport.