The Nekcrid Assembly is a slow moving ship used by the Hur'q. It has the ability to sustain powerful shields in 2 out of 4 directions at any one time, so is highly susceptible to flanking.
The Nekcrid Capital Ship is a variant with a far sturdier hull (over 3× more) that can appear as the mothership boss during queues.
- Targeted Pulsar Inverse Magnetics
- “Storm Clouds Gather”
- “The Search”
- “Doomed to Repeat”
- “Planetary Assault”: Possible Capital ship
- “Sinister Gathering”: Possible Capital ship
- “Break the Circle”: Possible Capital ship
- “Final Hur'q Assault on Empersa”: Possible Capital ship
|Details||Hur'q • Havas-Kul • Germanium • Ketracel White • Masan Research Reports|
|Ground Forces||Attendant • Glowing Attendant • Vakyat Aggressor • Mekcrid Guardian • Vekcrid Overseer|
|Starships||Chidyat Swarmer • Chidyat Collector • Vridyat Ravager • Nekcrid Assembly • Nekcrid Capital Ship • Hur'q Swarm • Vedcrid Hive|