New Khitomer is an M-class planet located in the Gamma Quadrant that, in 2769, was the site of the signing of the Temporal Accords. The planet housed many large cities as well as a massive structure that reached outside the atmosphere and stretched around the entire world's circumference. In 2410, the planet is located on the fringe of Dominion territory.
- “Time and Tide”: Representatives from the Federation, Romulan Republic, and many other Milky Way powers gather to sign the Temporal Accords.
- “Temporal Reckoning”: The player travels to New Khitomer in the 28th Century to stop a temporal incursion.
- "Diplomatic Fallout:" Captain Walker and Commander Nereda meet with Commander Drij, an Orion operative of the KDF Special Security Division at New Khitomer to discuss the recent Na'kuhl and Krenim attack. New Khitomer is revealed to be in the Gamma Quadrant.
- It is unknown whether New Khitomer is a moon of the ringed world visible in the sky, or vice versa.
- The name suggests that New Khitomer is a Klingon colony world. However, because the Klingon Empire joined the Federation and Romulan Republic by the 26th century, this would make it a Galactic Union planet.
- While "Diplomatic Fallout" describes New Khitomer as being reached by travelling through the Wormhole, currently players can only access it through the Kyana System in the Delta Quadrant as part of “Time and Tide”.